18

Xu Jing Yu laughed and replied to Ying Huan.

[Okay, when? 】

Ying Huan looked up at her roommates, and Zhong Wei Wei smiled and said, "Let's wait until they come back from the competition."

Ying Huan nodded and told Xu Jing Yu that they would treat him after returning to school after the game.

Xu Jing Yu responded with an "ok" gesture.

She could even imagine how he looked when he made this gesture lazily.

She gave him a smile and replied - —

【good. 】

She put the phone's lock screen back on the table to charge.

Lin Si Yu pulled out the chair next to her and sat down, "Then when are we going there? How do I get the tickets?"

Ying Huan thought for a while and said: "The club has to go there two days in advance, and there are other competitions. The boxing preliminary round is scheduled for the 13th, the semi-finals are on the 15th, and the final will have to wait a few days... You can book a flight for the 12th , I will come back with you after watching the semi-finals on the 15th. I will ask Ying Chi to send the tickets to me later. I will give them to you first. I will tell you the details when I get there to see the situation..."

It is also her first time to participate in such a formal competition, and the specific process is not yet clear.

But school is about to start, and they have a class meeting on the night of the 16th, so they can't be late.

It was time for freshmen to register.

After Ying Chi knew that his major was very cold, he didn't want to face the facts, so he postponed the registration time until the day before departure.

Ying Huan didn't go to the club that day, so she and Zhong Wei Wei accompanied Ying Chi to check in.

Ying Chi walked in front of them.

Zhong Wei Wei looked at the young man's back as tall as a green pine, leaned into Ying Huan's ear and asked quietly: "Are you sure? There are only two people in Ying Chi's class?"

Paleontology is a magical major. It has been taught by Peking University for six generations and is famous throughout the country. It is also offered in A University. It is so unpopular that it kills people.

When she learned that Ying Chi had been transferred to this major, Ying Huan didn't dare to tell him that there were no more than 5 people in each class of this major.

She specifically asked about it and found that this class was even more miserable, with only 2 people.

Ying Chi has always been a person who likes lively and group activities. He is very popular no matter where he goes. Even when he first came to the club, everyone didn't like this explosive and competitive boy. As time went by, everyone found that this kid is quite cute. Yes, positive and sunny, simple and passionate.

When the two senior students who received Ying Chi saw him, their eyes were as bright as the stars in the sky.

"Wow, do we have such a beautiful junior in our major?"

"You were transferred here, right?"

Ying Chi scratched his head, a little embarrassed: "Yes..."

The senior looked directly at him, and then the two beautiful girls behind him, coughed, and looked at them.

They weren't girlfriends or something, right?

Ying Huan smiled: "I am his sister."

Zhong Wei Wei: "Oh, I'm his sister too."