37-2

After the others left, Ying Huan looked at Ying Chi, pursed her lips and smiled: "It's okay, just substitute as a substitute. There is no shame in it, and there are APB and World Championships."

Ying Chi lowered his head and said nothing.

When Ying Huan was about to say something, someone suddenly flicked her head.

She looked back and saw that Xu Jing Yu had taken off his shirt and was standing behind her in red boxers. He was tall and strong, and every muscle line seemed to be drawn. Similar.

The man was looking down at her, his mouth slightly curved: "Watch my game."

Ying Huan was stunned and turned to look at the other side of the ring.

Zhou Bai Hao had changed into black boxing shorts at some point and was stretching his muscles.

He was about the same height as Xu Jing Yu, with a slight difference in weight. But after all, he had been doing Sanda since elementary school and had been doing it for so many years. He hasn't lost anything, and he has a good figure, with all the muscles she should have.

As if she was afraid of being heard, Ying Huan looked at him and whispered, "Come on."

"I'll show you the win."

Xu Jing Yu looked at her with confidence.

Ying Huan's heart skipped a beat when she suddenly heard a group of people in the back row shout loudly: "Come on, Mr. Zhou, don't get knocked out by King Jing."

"Come on Zhou Bai Hao! Come on Zhou Bai Hao! Come on Zhou Bai Hao!"

"Xu Jing Yu, don't go too far!"

"Zhou Bai Hao is not a professional, please be merciful!"

...

Ying Huan glanced at Zhou Bai Hao, who had a dark face, and suddenly sympathized with him.

She didn't know why he wanted to embarrass him like this?

The host awkwardly introduced: "This is a friendly match. Brothers come first. There are only three rounds. Please be serious!"

The audience burst out laughing, because there was really no atmosphere for a competition right now.

The boys who were playing with Xu Jing Yu and Zhou Bai Hao had ruined the atmosphere.

The group of people were eager to watch the two fight. Yes, they were here to watch the fight.

Although they don't know why, there must be an ulterior secret, otherwise Zhou Bai Hao would come to embarrass him?

As for playing only three rounds, it was Zhou Bai Hao who proposed it.

Xu Jing Yu stood on the ring.

He leaned on the rope guard and lazily raised his hand to indicate OK, telling the young people who came to watch the excitement: He would be merciful and would not let Zhou Bai Hao lose face too much.

Zhou Bai Hao glanced at the support sign and the group of spectators, and his face became even darker.

The boxing baby circled the ring with his sign in hand.

When the referee announced the start, an angry shout suddenly came from the audience: "Ahhhhh! I'm not a weakling! Absolutely not!"

Xu Jing Yu glanced down expressionlessly and saw Ying Huan gently covering Ying Chi's mouth, tilting her head and whispering something.

He snorted in his heart, this little ancestor is sick.

At this moment, Zhou Bai Hao had turned in front of him and punched him with a straight backhand.