60-1

Ying Huan was stunned when she heard Ying Chi's roar.

Xu Jing Yu took the phone away and dug his ears.

This little ancestor was not afraid of breaking his throat.

"Xu Jing Yu, are you a fucking human! You kidnapped my sister! And it was during the game!"

"Where are you! I'm going to kill you!!"

...

The young man cursed incessantly, almost to the point of gasping for breath. It seemed that he was really angry.

Ying Huan looked at Xu Jing Yu blankly.

She leaned into his ear and said in a very low voice: "I have never seen Ying Chi so angry. You... tell him carefully and don't irritate him."

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, who is irritating whom now?

He directly turned on the speakerphone and said calmly: "Little ancestor, your sister is already with me, what do you want?"

Ying Chi roared: "Break up! Immediately! Immediately!"

Xu Jing Yu's face darkened and he sneered: "Impossible, I've given up on this idea."

Ying Huan glanced at him quietly.

Xu Jing Yu glanced at her, softened his tone, and said calmly: "Why don't you ask your sister if she is willing to break up with me?"

Ying Huan: "!!!"

Why leave the blame to her?

Ying Chi: "..."

The young man was suddenly speechless.

He was stuck for a few seconds, and then he cheered up: "She was just blind for a moment! Don't be complacent! Just wait! I'll go to the club right now! If you have the guts, come quickly! If you don't come, Not a man!"

After saying that, he hung up the phone directly.

Outside the library door, Yan Xi stood under a big tree, looking a little stunned at the boy who was jumping and howling not far away.

Is Ying Chi's character so out-of-the-box?

So slow?

Are you so in love with your sister?

It seems that his personality is different from what she expected...

Originally she thought Ying Chi was just a little too straight, but now it seems that he is a little childish.

However, it's quite cute, straightforward and cute.

At least, he looks really good.

Ying Chi was so angry that he hung up the phone and turned around to see Yan Xi still standing there.

He felt a little embarrassed. Did he shout too loud just now?

He glanced around and found that many people were looking at him...

Yan Xi hesitated for a moment, then walked towards him and whispered, "Let's go."

Ying Chi had just finished scolding Xu Jing Yu, his face was red and his neck was thick.

He scratched his head in embarrassment: "Well, Yan Xi... I will treat you to dinner another day. I have to go to the club first."

He shouted too loudly just now, and Yan Xi heard it somewhat.

She couldn't help but laugh: "Are you going to the club to find King Jing?"

Yan Xi had previously told Ying Chi about the videos on Weibo and the gossip on the forum.