Part Extra 3.2

Xu Jing Yu laughed and walked out of the elevator with his arms in his arms.

When he got to the door, he pressed the code.

As soon as the door opened, he turned around and pressed her on the back of the door.

He lowered his head and bit her lips: "Ying Xiao Huan, have you ever liked other boys before? When you were in school."

Ying Huan was already dizzy, but when he made a big noise and spun around, and then kissed her, she was so dizzy that she could hardly think.

She whispered vaguely: "No."

Xu Jing Yu pressed her waist and licked the tip of her ear.

Ying Huan trembled and heard him ask in a low voice: "Really?"

"No, really not"

Why do you ask this suddenly? Do you want to read her love history?

Xu Jing Yu suddenly felt good, lowered his head and kissed her lips, "Then I am the first person you like?"

He put his hands into her clothes and kneaded them gently and heavily.

Ying Huan gasped and whispered: "Yeah"

"Xu Jing Yu, I want to sleep, I feel dizzy."

"good."

Xu Jing Yu picked her up and walked into the bathroom.

Ying Huan struggled hurriedly, "No, no, no, I'll wash it myself."

Xu Jing Yu lowered his eyes and looked at her casually: "If you are drunk, you will fall. It's more safe for me to do it for you."

Ying Huan struggled even harder.

When she struggled, she felt dizzy.

She felt a little aggrieved when she felt dizzy.

She turned around and bit him.

Anyway, he doesn't compete now.

No matter how many bite marks or scratches she makes, she is not afraid of people seeing it.

After taking a bite, she raised her head and glared at him: "You are lying. You are not serious every time. You say you are doing it for yourself. In the end, you've done it all, more than once!"

Her boyfriend's physical strength is so great that she is really almost exhausted.

Xu Jing Yu put her on the sink, ignored her question, and turned on the hot water, "Don't wash with such hot water if you feel dizzy."

Xu Jing Yu usually takes cold water, even in winter, and only turns on hot water when he is with her.

The little girl is afraid of the cold and needs to take a bath in very hot water in summer.

After the water temperature was adjusted, Xu Jing Yu turned around and planned to skin the person.

Ying Huan pressed the hem of her clothes and refused to obey, like a chaste and fierce woman.

Her cheeks were abnormally red, which was due to drinking.

"I don't want it. I will wash it by myself today. I will never wash it with you again."

Xu Jing Yu looked at her funny, held her hand, and whispered in her ear: "Be good."

Ying Huan: "Not good!"

Xu Jing Yu laughed out loud and pinched her earlobe, "Ying Xiao Huan, are you drunk? Huh?"

"no!"

Ying Huan slid off the table.