52

Ying Huan was about to go to the library and stuffed her computer and books into her bag.

She smiled and said: "Okay, the manager has sent me the flight. I will ask for leave after May Day. Congratulations, 4 out of 4 It's the finals."

She put her bag on and looked at Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu.

Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu also put on their bags and went out together.

As soon as they opened the door, they saw Jiang Meng standing outside, taking the key and preparing to open the door.

The four of them were stunned for a moment and looked at each other.

Ying Huan glanced at Jiang Meng, held the doorknob and stepped aside.

Jiang Meng walked in expressionlessly, without even squinting at them.

On the phone, Xu Jing Yu chuckled: "Bring me mints."

The mints that Xu Jing Yu usually eats are of a certain foreign brand, which are not available in ordinary supermarkets.

The club stocks a lot of them, and Xu Jing Yu buys them and puts them there.

"good."

Ying Huan closed the door, Xu Jing Yu listened to the sound and asked, "Going to class?"

"Go to the library to study."

Ying Huan remembered that Jiang Meng's attitude just now was a bit irritating.

Ever since the last time they spoke directly, Jiang Meng's relationship with her had dropped to a freezing point.

Not only that, she also stopped talking to Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu.

Sometimes Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu wanted to lighten the atmosphere in the dormitory and asked Jiang Meng if they wanted to go shopping and eat together, but Jiang Meng refused.

Now, there are rumors in the class that they are isolating Jiang Meng, and even the counselor has talked to them.

From then on, Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu never tried to ease their relationship in the dormitory.

As much as they love each other, who is not a little princess?

Xu Jing Yu called Ying Huan during his lunch break. Just as he was about to speak, Wu Qi came over and said hello: "Xu Jing Yu, come here."

Xu Jing Yu made an OK gesture and said to Ying Huan, "Coach Wu called me and I'll see you later when I have time."

Ying Huan said hurriedly: "Okay."

After playing against Miguel of Cuba, Wu Qi asked Xu Jing Yu to practice more upright and directional play in case he would face Miguel again after entering the finals.

Wu Qi called Xu Jing Yu to the side and gave him Miguel's latest game video, "Watch it when you have time."

Xu Jing Yu took the iPad and said, "Yeah."

Just as Wu Qi was about to leave, he remembered the scene where he saw Ying Huan giving Xu Jing Yu love at the airport some time ago.

However, he didn't say anything during the competition.

However, Ying Huan was coming over in a few days, so he couldn't help but ask. : "Are you in a relationship with Ying Huan now?"

Xu Jing Yu raised his head, glanced at him, and said directly: "No talk, still chasing."

Wu Qi smiled. It was normal for young people to fall in love.

The club did not stipulate that players could not fall in love.