Ying Chi Extra-4-1

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 98 Little Milk Wolf

Ying Chi lives in a mixed dormitory, with two seniors from the same major, and one from the same class as him, but from a different major.

The boys are all good.

In the past, Ying Chi didn't spend much time in the dormitory due to training. He would go to bed after taking a shower every day, and get up early the next day to train.

Therefore, before this, his relationship with his three roommates was not very familiar, but they were quite harmonious.

After the start of this semester, he spent more time in the dormitory, and everyone gradually became familiar with him.

In addition, due to news interviews, they were very concerned about him.

Senior Liu Zhuo saw him washing socks, and he only had one pair.

He couldn't help but said, "Hey, didn't you wash both pairs at the same time?"

Ying Chi: "..."

He looked at the senior with some speechlessness: "How do you know?"

Liu Zhuo laughed loudly: "Because you are the only one who washes socks the most diligently in the dormitory. I wash them once every five days, Li Cheng Hui washes them once a week, and Han Yu washes them every three days. We have lived together for so long, so we must understand!"

Ying Chi was speechless. He lowered his head and continued to wash his socks: "I will wash them every day from now on."

Liu Zhuo remembered the posts on the forum.

He had seen Zhong Wei Wei several times downstairs in the teaching building.

He suddenly wondered if this guy was in love. Otherwise, why would he suddenly wash socks every day?

However, Ying Chi had already said that she was his sister's good friend.

The next day, Zhong Wei Wei came to have dinner with him alone.

Zhong Wei Wei explained: "There is something wrong with your sister."

Ying Chi knew about Xu Jing Yu's return.

He saw the news in the group last night.

He looked at Zhong Wei Wei and said directly: "Sister Wei Wei, you don't have to hide it from me. My sister must have gone to find Xu Jing Yu."

Zhong Wei Wei raised her eyebrows: "Yes, Xu Jing Yu finally came back. They haven't seen each other for a long time. It's right for your sister to go see him."

"I didn't say not to let her see it, even..."

He paused, "She doesn't have to hide it from me."

Zhong Wei Wei walked in front and snorted: "That's not to take care of your emotions, lest you say anything."

Ying Chi frowned: "I didn't, I was just afraid that my sister would be bullied by Xu Jing Yu."

Zhong Wei Wei turned to look at him, smiled, and suddenly took his arm: "Let's go and eat. I'm hungry."

Ying Chi froze for a moment and looked down at the hand holding his wrist.

He knew that he was very white, and many girls were not as white as him.

In fact, he doesn't like that he is so fair. He was tanned when he was in the boxing team, and he seems to be fair again during this time.

Zhong Wei Wei's skin is already fairer than that of ordinary girls, but compared to the naturally cold white skin of Ying Chi and Ying Huan, it is still a little worse.