94-Extra-9

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 94 Ying Xiao Huan x King Jing
[I like you]

After Zhou Bai Hao and his group found out about the private jet honeymoon trip, they only had one sentence -

When it comes to coquettishness, no one can beat King Jing.

In the early summer of another year, the WBO championship defense match is about to begin.

This is Xu Jing Yu's fourth year to defend the title and his second title defense match after marriage.

Du Ya Xin has explicitly hinted to Ying Huan several times that she hopes Xu Jing Yu will retire this year, but Ying Huan still said the same thing: "I support his decision, unless his body really can't bear it."

Today, Xu Jing Yu is 29 years old, and his physical indicators are still at their peak.

Du Ya Xin couldn't persuade her, so she tried to persuade her to have a child.

She smiled gently: "Xiao Huan, you have been married for two years and you are 27 years old. Have you ever considered when to have a child? This is the right time to have a child. Sooner or later."

about children......

Ying Huan was indeed thinking about it, but Xu Jing Yu didn't seem to have any expectations for the child.

He had never mentioned the child, and safety measures were very active.

She guessed that he didn't like the child very much.

That's not right.

She had seen him teasing Zhou Bai Hao's nephew and he was very patient.

Ying Huan looked at Du Ya Xin and agreed vaguely: "I have considered it, mom, don't worry."

Du Ya Xin is an open-minded parent. If they are really not in a hurry, she won't push her too hard.

She smiled and touched her head: "That's good."

This year's defending competition is held in City A, and its gold content has nearly doubled compared to last year.

As Xu Jing Yu's specially appointed personal doctor, Ying Huan has always been with Xu Jing Yu.

On the night of the competition, all his friends came to help out. Lin Si Yu asked quietly: "Your king, King Jing, has abstained from sex for another month this time?"

Ying Huan: "......."

No, with her guarding her tightly, he was banned for 25 days, rounded up to one month.

Ying Huan nodded expressionlessly: "Yes."

Her husband was pretending to be cool in front of the whole world, so she had to help him keep it a secret and get back together.

However, before that, the two separated for nearly two months and broke the rules.

It had no impact on Xu Jing Yu's body and energy.

His condition was still at its peak.

Before the game, he looked at Ying Huan's position, and Ying Huan would still stand up and give him a bright love sign.

To this day, netizens are still keen on using Ying Huan's love emoticons, changing them every year.

In the fourth year, Xu Jing Yu once again defended his boxing championship belt.

Two days later, it was still the carnival night to honor the king.

Ying Huan was really afraid of the annual carnival night.