Part - 8

This misunderstanding is really big enough...

Xu Jing Yu half-squinted his eyes and looked at Ying Huan, then glanced at the howling boy.

Apart from their fair skin, the two of them really didn't look alike.

At first, Zhou Bai Hao said that they were a young couple. That night, Ying Huan wore school uniform pants with her waist and legs exposed. She looked extremely wild. When she and Ying Chi were together, they really looked like a rebellious young couple.

Xu Jing Yu didn't take it too seriously.

He met her twice later and thought they were a couple. He didn't even know Ying Huan's name and didn't think to ask.

Ying Huan looked at Xu Jing Yu.

She never expected that Xu Jing Yu would speak so harshly and step on Ying Chi's painful spot.

Eye contact.

Ying Huan felt that the misunderstanding was clear.

She glanced at the furious Ying Chi, then looked at him again and said, "Don't scold him."

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at her meaningfully, burning bridges across rivers.

Ying Huan blushed a little.

She felt that the two of them were acting like a double act, one with a red face and the other with a white face.

Xu Jing Yu was indeed ruthless, and one sentence of "weak chicken" made Ying Chi angry.

Ying Chi stood up, pointed at Xu Jing Yu, blushed and shouted: "Zhou Bai Hao, wait for me! Sooner or later I will KO you."

Xu Jing Yu didn't even bother to correct his name, so he said lightly: "Welcome."

Ying Huan reminded Ying Chi: "His name is not Zhou Bai Hao..."

Seeing that everything was in chaos, Wu Qi hurriedly came out to take charge of the situation, pointed at Xu Jing Yu, and coughed: "He is Xu Jing Yu. Last time in the underground boxing gym, I asked him to go up and test you to see your strength. how."

Ying Chi was confused again and looked at Wu Qi blankly.

The young man had an expression on his face that said, "So you guys are working together to play tricks on me."

He was fair and handsome, and his lifeless look looked a little pitiful, which made Wu Qi a little intolerable.

He lowered his head and coughed: "The same goes for Xu Jing Yu. Yes, let him have a try, who knows he tried for three rounds."

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

He looked at Wu Qi.

Wu Qi glanced at him indifferently.

From now on, he would also be Ying Chi's coach. He couldn't let the child feel uncomfortable.

Xu Jing Yu pursed his lips, OK, he will take the blame.

At the door, the receptionist girl suddenly stood up and bent towards the man in a black suit who had just walked in. "Mr. Zhou."

Xu Jing Yu glanced over there.

Ying Chi was still in confusion.

He looked at Ying Huan, who nodded: "Well, his name is Xu Jing Yu, so you didn't find anything when you searched for "Zhou Bai Hao" on the Internet."

Xu Jing Yu...

Respect the king.

Ying Chi used to pay more attention to foreign professional competitions and felt that those professional competitions were cooler, either the Olympics or the World Championships. WSB was founded by the International Olympic Committee Boxing Federation two years ago and only held two competitions in total.  If you pay too much attention, of course he  knows that Xu Jing Yu was the Asian champion last year.