93-Extra-8

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 93 Ying Xiao Huan x King Jing [Honeymoon Night]

As soon as the post was posted on Moments, it immediately attracted many comments——

Zhou Bai Hao: Congratulations, I hope you won't be kicked out of the room after your marriage.

Shi Lei: Kudos to the king, Bangbang! Congratulations on successfully winning Little Doctor and becoming a married person.

Yang Cheng:? ? ? ? What? Is Mr. Zhou telling the truth?

Xu Jing Yu deleted Zhou Bai Hao's comments with an expressionless face, and blocked the person again.

Regardless of how he howled in the group, he put down his phone and looked at Ying Huan.

Ying Huan also posted a post on Moments that was exactly the same as Xu Jing Yu's, and she also received many comments.

Among them, Jiang Meng also posted: Blessings.

Ying Huan was stunned.

She lived with Xu Jing Yu in her senior year and only lived in the dormitory for one or two nights a week. She had almost no communication with Jiang Meng at that time, and they had no contact after graduation.

Now, looking at this comment, she suddenly felt a little emotional: "Xu Jing Yu, do you still remember Jiang Meng?"

Xu Jing Yu hummed, not wanting to talk more about this person.

He drove out and said casually: "I'll take you to the research institute. I'll pick you up after get off work."

Ying Huan has to go to work today.

"good."

In the evening, Xu Jing Yu came to meet Ying Huan, and the two went on a date to celebrate.

When he got home at ten o'clock in the evening, Xu Jing Yu picked her up as soon as he entered the house.

Ying Huan hugged his neck, shook her feet, her face was rosy, and whispered: "Xu Jing Yu, I don't want to be at the sink tonight, you go up I caught a cold for the first time."

It rained a few days ago and the temperature was low.

The two of them messed too hard in the bathroom, and then went back to bed and messed again.

The next day, Ying Huan caught a cold and a fever. The illness was so severe that it took a week to recover.

Xu Jing Yu happened to go to Beijing early that morning, and Ying Huan didn't tell him.

The day before receiving the certificate, Xu Jing Yu came back from Beijing.

Last night, in order to ensure that she could get the certificate smoothly today, Xu Jingyu didn't touch her.

What was he talking about last night?

He said: "I'll save your energy for you to use tomorrow night."

Xu Jing Yu paused, looked down at her, and frowned: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Ying Huan leaned forward and kissed his face, "I'm afraid you'll be worried."

Xu Jing Yu didn't say anything.

He carried the person into the bathroom, turned on the hot water, turned around and hugged the person.

The two of them took a bath.

Xu Jing Yu wrapped her in a bath towel, carried her to the bed, and pressed her under him.