Part 54-2

In the audience, Du Ya Xin looked at Xu Jing Yu worriedly and couldn't help but curse: "I don't believe this punch was not intentional. Why does Xiao Yu always encounter such stupid opponents? He is always accidentally injured."

Xu Lu Ping patted her back comfortingly: "Okay, that's what the competition is like. Boxing is inherently dangerous."

Du Ya Xin said angrily: "Then he can't be the one who gets hit every time!"

Several of her sisters echoed:

"Yes, your Xiao Yu is a bit miserable. He always encounters opponents like this who don't follow the rules. Is there something wrong?"

"I'm going to the temple later to ask for blessings. Would you like to ask for one for Xiao Yu? It's very helpful."

"Does he lose or win now?"

"The referee is still scoring."

...

Ying Huan stared at Xu Jing Yu intently and saw his right eye slowly opening, and the lights on the ring were bright.

She quickly took a few steps forward and saw his injuries clearly.

Blood was oozing from his brow bone, and it had reached the point where he was injured. His chin is broken, and the corner of his right eye is very red and swollen.

Wu Qi shouted anxiously: "How is it?"

Xu Jing Yu shook his head and walked back to the corner of the ring.

Wu Qi helped him take away the mouthguard and looked up into his eyes.

Xu Jing Yu's right eye was half-closed and he said: "Fortunately, I'm recovering."

As soon as he raised his eyelids, he saw Ying Huan standing under the ring looking at him worriedly.

He smiled and made a KO sign to indicate that he was fine.

Ying Huan breathed a sigh of relief, but was still a little worried.

Xu Jing Yu bent down and supported the side ropes with both hands.

The referee was still giving scores and could not leave the ring yet.

Wu Qi held a hemostatic cotton ball to hold his wound and temporarily stopped the bleeding.

His assistant and coach Liu helped him take off the gloves.

Wu Qi said: "With your eyes, you need to go to the hospital for a checkup after the game to be safer."

Xu Jing Yu hummed, took a few deep breaths, and slowly took in his breath.

The host kept talking to support the audience: "Xu Jing Yu's eye seems to be seriously injured. I hope there will be no problem. We are here to wish him well."

"Okay, now the scores are finished."

"Let's take a look at the scores given by the three judges."

Wu Qi patted Xu Jing Yu on the shoulder, and Xu Jing Yu straightened up and walked to the center of the ring.

The opponent came over to shake hands with him.

Xu Jing Yu glanced at him and smiled with some disdain, but he still shook hands with his opponent, leaned over, touched the opponent slightly with his shoulders, and chuckled in the opponent's ear in English: "Don't let it happen next time. I met you in the ring."

He is very vindictive.

an eye for an eye.

Especially in the ring.