Chapter Seven

( Texts )

Saint : So you came into Theo's office allegedly to bring him the lunch he already had with him and found the intern holding him? Was he falling at the time?

Reed : He claimed to be.

Saint: Claimed? Since it was Theo who can't stay on his feet on a good day I say that it's a definite possibility. This is the man who fell down the Capitol steps remember? Not very graceful your man.

Reed: Ok. Yes. It was probably most likely an accident. I do trust my husband.

Saint: But ?

Reed : I don't trust that young overly smiling little punk. He's always eyeing Theo like he's a snack he wants. Theo can't see it!

Saint: Because to him he doesn't see himself as a snack. His low self esteem is well known. But he loves you. So maybe chill the jealousy.

Reed : I'm not jealous.

Saint: Right. And I'm not running for mayor.

Reed : Ok Maybe I'm a little jealous.

Saint: I understand.

Reed : The picture?

Saint: Not really. I trust M. He would never cheat on me. But that article opened doors about his past we wanted to stay shut forever. I don't like to think about the days where he was alone and desperate. Or having to sell himself. I swear if I ever get my hands on the person that leaked the story to the reporter I'll kill him.

Reed : Don't do it. Lol your polls will really suck then.

Saint: Lol I know right!

Reed: ROFL