Chapter Ten

( Texts)

Mayor Beauregard: What the fuck! That sissy doctor had dropped in the polls since everyone found out his so called husband is a sleazy slut. We got something in common there. All my wives sluts. Well maybe not Lindsey the ball breaker. Now the son of a bitch is creeping up in the polls. It was that damn TV news interview with the male slut. Talking about his oh so tragic past. Crying crocodile tears. I think the wrong one is running. The Saint is too goody goody but the other one looks like he can fight if nothing else. B.J. , I swear to God Almighty if you don't fix this mess once and for all I'll fix it my damn self. Fix it like Jacobs!

B.J. : Calm down, Julius. Remember your BP? We can't afford another Jacobs. People are still talking about him and his wife. It's been years and they are still talking. Besides what if it went wrong and one survived? What if Saint lived ? He'd win on sympathy. Then you're screwed. Let me do what I do best. The doctor and his husband will wish they'd never joined this race.

Mayor Beauregard: And what about that weird friend of theirs? The CPA? I heard he and the man slut went asking questions at the Reign. I hope that drunken bitch Nickels kept her mouth shut. Maybe it's time we shut her up for good.

B.J. : Don't worry about the meddling accountant. I anticipated his interference. I have something in place to keep him and his better half busy. And as for the reporter she'll be taking an unscheduled trip out of the city.