Chapter Twenty Six

November 2019

In what could only be called a vicious slaughter at the polling place Saint kicked the portly cigar smoking corrupt ass of Mayor Julius Beauregard. Janice Beauregard also immediately filed for divorce, according to Charles. And Saint promised to appoint his campaign manager Lindsey as his deputy mayor.

The formerly powerful B.J. Baldwin was facing numerous charges including the murders of the Jacobs. Oddly enough he refused to implicate his old friend Julius Beauregard. Julius distanced himself from B.J. and fired him the minute he was arrested and his poll numbers started sinking. The mayor, former mayor, was already planning how to reclaim his seat , according to Charles. And Saint and Matt were already ready to kick his ass then too.

Scott Reynolds was removed from Theo's office as intern. And Reed didn't say I told you so to Theo. Much.

Winnie was adamant that he had found his last major: Nursing.

And Saint and Matt finally got a moment to relax as they celebrated their win and their marriage at their favorite karaoke club with their friends Theo , Reed, Winnie and Dennis.

Even Charles came but mostly for the margaritas. Of course he got a little tipsy and made a spectacle of himself singing Over The Rainbow.

Theo's phone also recorded that moment as he thought," Charles would also be an Internet sensation".

                    -----------

            ( Texts )

Grace: Theo. You need to come back home. Now.

Theo : Why ? What's wrong? Is everything ok?

Grace: No.No. No. It's not. Father is gone. He's dead. Come home, little brother.

Theo : No. He can't be dead. He can't be.

Grace: Yes. He's dead. I think he was killed.

Author's Note: Politics is crazy. And Theo is about to find out how dangerous coming home can be in the next installment Theo and Reed's Unfortunate Homecoming.