BONUS

As they started to get to know each other they learnt they shared lots of stuff in common. They spent lots of time together loving every moment together, but not admitting it to each other.

Luke's perspective

I usually tried to keep my distance from others but there was something about Alora that just drew her to me. And I didnt completely hate the fact when I realised it. I shared rude comments hoping she wouldn't know about how i felt. I  didn't have time for love and it was just a complete waste of time right???. I admired her from afar not uttering a word of me liking her though i longed too hold her close and never let go. I longed for my lips on hers though i seemed rather shocked and confused by my own thoughts , what was so special about her?? I  thought to myself. Her beautiful long blonde hair shone with the sun on a sunny day. Her blue eyes trapped me in a loop i never wanted to escape. Whenever she looked my way with her bright smile i blushed but didnt make it obvious.

Alora's perspective.

Why him of all people?? He is so annoying and arrogant but at the same time he was so cute and adorable. Why did my heart beat so fast with him around?? Why do i catch myself looking at his lips from time to time?? I like him and I want to be with him but i know he doesnt feel the same and i don't think i can handle the rejection. We spend so much time together but i never expected to gain more than friend feelings for him...

One night when they were still living Helis house , Alora decided to sit outside for a bit and soon someone joined her. It was Luke. She tried to act calm but couldn't even look him in the eyes. They were just talking like normal that is until Luke suddenly brushed a strand of hair out of Alora's face and suddenly pulled her in for a kiss. She was speechless but didnt push away because secretly she wanted it...