Chapter 50 (April Fools')

????

"Are you sure that they won't know," a woman's voice askes hurriedly. She was able to make out voices outside the room that she and her lover were in. She was wearing a red slit dress that accentuated her curves. Her lover was wearing a tailored black suit that her friend had made as a custom order. They were currently at a party that their mutual friend was hosting. The duo of lovers had decided to ditch the party pretty early in the night to enjoy the arms of one another.

    "I am sure that no one will know," the lover said. "We are far enough from the party and I also made sure that no one followed us or noticed us when we left. We are all good." The man wanted nothing more then to be entangled in his lover. For they had spent too much time apart, they each lived their own lives. She was a housewife for her successful husband and he was an upcoming artist. He was saving up for them to move to another country to be together since they believed that they were fated. Two souls that found each other after being separated for so long. Her family, who had sold her off to her successful husband, did not believe in the concept of love. His family, who only wants what's good for him, taught him all that he knows about love.

    "I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure that we were safe," she apologizes as she looks down. He treats her so well, but she was just terrified of someone finding out about her infidelity. She knew how upset her family would become and how she would be stripped of her family name. To her family, status and money were the only things that mattered, and she was not ready to lose them all. She would be completely lost without them, even if she was forced into a marriage.

    "It's alright, my dear," her lover whispered in her ear. He understood how terrified she was of people discovering their love. Sure a lot of his moves were risky, but he had thought that it was half of the fun. "Just relax yourself, I got you and nothing bad is ever going to happen..."

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

⦓Pocket Dimension- ????⦔

"So how long do you think it will take everyone to get here," Grim asks Mirabel.

"I'm not sure," Mirabel sighs. "It seems like they were scattered into smaller numbers."

"I'm getting kinda hungry," Grim's stomach growled. "Do you think the horns guy would give me some tuna?"

"You can ask," Mirabel replies. "Wish we had something to pass the time though..."

"Yeah, all of the ghosts get to have fun but we don't," Grim huffs.

"I'm not really sure if they're having fun or not," Mirabel says. "They are still working and looking for the rescue team."

"Whatever," Grim stands up. "I'm gonna go find some tuna."

April fools, the next chapter isn't coming until the sixth. Anyways, I'm watching the livestream of Smosh Mouth podcast and decided to do a little something. Have a good day and don't be so gullible.

I will fix the title tomorrow so you guys won't get confused with the actual chapter when it comes out.