Unspoken Trust

After morning exercises, Alastor headed back to his room to take care of the sheets from last night. As he entered his room, he looked at the mess of blood and cum. Alastor felt his face turn red. Was he embarrassed? Just as Alastor was folding up the sheets, there was a knock at the door. Alastor threw the sheets in the air and they landed in him.
"Be there in a minute," Alastor said as he was stuffing the sheets into his dresser. That was a problem for later.
Alastor ran to the door and opened it. It was Lucifer and he looked devastated. Although, when Lucifer looked at Alastor he gave a small chuckle and a soft smile.
"Your hair is messed up," Lucifer said as he walked into the room.
"Mmm well yes. I was taking care of our little mess," Alastor said as he looked in the mirror to fix his hair.
"I thought Nifty could handle it," Lucifer mocked as he walked to the bed and magically made new sheets apear that were a nice dark red.
"Yes well," Alastor was trying to find words to explain how he didn't want others to know about their situation.
"You don't want anyone to know as well," Lucifer said as he played with his cane.
"Well, I have enemies and enemies that would like to see suffer," Alastor said.
"Yeah or you don't want to admit you like me," Lucifer said, "It's ok I don't people to know about us either."
Alastor felt a sting in his heart but he just shook it off.
" Then can we make a deal?" Alastor asked reaching out his hand with the green glow.
"Nice try," Lucifer said pushing Alastor's hand away with his cane.
"However we can make a promise," Lucifer rebuttal.
"Oh?" Alastor was intrigued.
Alastor move to sit next down to Lucifer seeing his hair come out from under his hat.
"We can do what we are doing, no labels as I am still married to the love of my life," Lucifer said Alastor looked away and rolled his eyes without a Lucifer seeing him. "I also don't want anyone to know as well as it would hurt Charlie and I have hurt her enough."
"Fair deal," Alastor said shrugging his shoulders.
"Not a deal," Lucifer said.
Alastor stood up and turned to face Lucifer. Alastor tiled Lucifer's chin up and gave him a short light kiss. Lucifer face turned red and he pushed in for a deeper kiss but Alastor pulled away with a nice smirk on his face.
"Fine a promise," Alastor said with a chuckle as he left the room.
Lucifer sat there wondering what to do next.

Alastor closed the door behind him and ran his fingers through his hair. He wanted to go back and say that bitch left you seven years ago. She doesn't care about you. Alastor felt frustrated because did he even care for him or did he like the power he had over the king of hell. Alastor shook his head. It was time for a broadcast and this new adventure would be a great new fun.