Morning Meetings

The next morning, Alastor felt his eyes flutter open. He saw Lucifer sleeping peacefully on his chest. Alastor couldn't remember the last time he slept so much. He felt useless as there is so much to do when you are awake but at the same time he did enjoy seeing Lucifer curled up in him relaxed. That is when something caught Alastor's eye. Lucifer was still wearing his gold wedding band. Alastor looked away,which caused his body to move waking Lucifer.
"You getting up," a tired sound Lucifer said with a yawn.
"No, just readjusting," Alastor said.
"Mmm, good," Lucifer said getting comfy again.
"I do have to get up soon though," Alastor remarked.
"Never," Lucifer said as he buried his head into Alastor's chest.
"Don't be a child," Alastor said as he ran his fingers through Lucifer's hair.
Lucifer groaned and tried to hide his face in Alastor's chest.
"It's the overlord meeting today and someone made me a mess. I have to look my best," Alastor remarked tucking hair behind Lucifer's ear.
"I have to look my best," Lucifer mocked.
"Now no need for more childish games," Alastor said rubbing Lucifer's cheek.
"No need for games," Lucifer said trying to sound even more like Alastor.
Alastor shook his head as he continued to caress Lucifer's face.
"You can stay here," Lucifer said looking up at Alastor.
"And play on if Charlie's childish games about making yourself into a better person. No thanks, I rather keep my position as powerful overlord in a meeting," Alastor remarked.
"So you are leaving me too," Lucifer said trying to put his best sad face on.
"I'll be back," Alastor said as he tilted Lucifer's head up by the chin.
"But I'll be so lonely," Lucifer said being more dramatic.
"Hmmm maybe I'll visit you by shadow unless you are still mad about that," Alastor said.
"I would like that," Lucifer said pushing himself up to kiss Alastor.
"Perfect," Alastor said as he leaned into the kiss.

Alastor sat at the overlord table meeting. Hearing boring conversation about who knows what. Now is the perfect time to send his shadow to play Lucifer a little visit. Alastor sent his shadow to go play with Lucifer.

Lucifer was busy putting together another duck. He felt a cold present on the back of his neck. It was so cold and like slimy but not sticky slimy. Lucifer turned around and saw the shadow smiling at him. Lucifer jumped out of his chair and landed on the ground.
"Jesus, where the hell did you come from?" Lucifer screamed at the shadow.
The shadow just laughed and he moved to be on top of Lucifer.
"Wait what are you?" Lucifer asked but was interrupted by the cold lips of the shadow. He felt his body being rubbed with the shadows cold hands. The shadow was on top of him. His legs pinning him down at the waist. The shadow caressed Lucifer's face. Lucifer couldn't use to this weird cold touch.
"Ok enough," Lucifer pushed the shadow off of him. Lucifer looked over to see the shadow sad. Lucifer actually didn't see a smile. The shadow was bound to a smile.
"Is Alastor controlling you?" Lucifer asked.
The shadow nodded.
"Can he see what we are doing?" Lucifer asked.
The shadow pointed to his eye.
"He can see what you see?"
The shadow nodded.
"Can he feel what we are doing?"
The shadow smiled big and nodded.
"So you are just a vessel?" Lucifer said.
The shadow nodded.
"Then let's get him in some trouble," Lucifer said as a wicked smile spread across his face.
The shadow tackled Lucifer as they kissed. The cold lips pressing against his. He felt the shadow try to do its best. The shadow kept kissing him and Lucifer turned tilted his neck up. The shadow saw the exposed skin and bit into Lucifer's neck as the golden spilled out of the bite. The shadow sucked it up.

Alastor wasn't even listening, he was too busy focusing on kissing Lucifer. He could feel Lucifer start to get hard. He then felt the blood start to be poured into his mouth. Alastor started to swallow it feeling the high the blood hitting him. Rosie tapped Alastor's shoulder,
"What is on your face dear?" Rosie said.
Alastor wiped his face and saw the golden blood.
"Nothing," Alastor said.

Lucifer felt so good but then he felt the bulge on the shadow.
"You want help with that?" Lucifer teased.
The shadow looked way too excited with the nod as he stood up. Lucifer sat up on his knees. Shadow let the large cock free from himself. Lucifer looked at it. It looked almost the same. Lucifer placed his mouth near the tip. Lucifer lightly kissed it.

Alastor moved awkwardly in his chair. He felt his eyes close of a second.
"Falling asleep old man?" Vox teased as the other Vees laughed at his joke.
Alastor rolled his eyes and went back to focusing on Lucifer.

Lucifer started to insert the shadow's member into his mouth. Lucifer used his tongue to rub the member as he bobbed up and down. Lucifer felt the shadow push his head down. Lucifer choked for a second but relaxed and took in the full length. Lucifer started to pick up the speed.

Alastor let out a small moan under his breath. He needed to go somewhere private,now. Alastor got up and left. He could hear the other overlords call after him but he didn't care he went and hid in the broom closet near the entrance. Alastor moaned as he felt Lucifer start to suck harder.

Lucifer felt the cold seed spill and disappear in his mouth. Lucifer let go to see the shadow smile and disappear.

Alastor felt himself soak his pants with his seed as the shadow reappeared and looked like it was laughing. That's when the door was thrown open to reveal Vox. Vox snapped a picture.

"Always a pleasure to see you," Vox said as he slammed the door.
Fuck Alastor thought. This was going to be a problem.