Rut

Alastor woke up. He felt an urge to pleasure himself. Alastor looked down to see he was hard. Alastor hated that he knew what week it was. Alastor laid there but his urges were getting the better of him. Alastor went to reach for himself but there was a knocked at the door. Alastor stopped dead in his tracks. Alastor threw a blanket over himself and waited for the person to go away.
Lucifer opened the door and walked in the room. Alastor couldn't help but admired the king. Lucifer pale skin, his blushed cheeks, his hair peaking out from under his hat.
"What are you doing still in bed?" Lucifer asked.
The sound of his voice made Lucifer want him.
"I'm sick," Alastor said trying to sound sick.
"How can I help you," Lucifer said in a panic tone as he tried to reach for him.
Alastor felt excited that he was coming close but he had to remind himself to stop.
"I am fine, dear," Alastor said.
"Alastor," Lucifer said as he walked to him.
Alastor shunned away.
"What's gotten into you?" Asked Lucifer.
"I am sick," Alastor remarked again hoping Lucifer would just leave it at that.
"Ok?" Lucifer said sounding confused. "Like you are going to puke? You have a headache? You got a cough?"
"None of those," Alastor said still hiding his face behind a pillow.
Lucifer walked over and sat in the bed. Lucifer removed the pillow to see Alastor's eyes were radio dials and he saw his horns have grown.
"What are you pissed about?" Lucifer said feeling offended. "I'm trying to help you."
"I'm not pissed," Alastor said seeing how close Lucifer was.
"Then what?" Lucifer was getting frustrated by the situation.
"I'm just feeling things," Alastor said as he reached out to touch Lucifer's hand.
"Ok?" Lucifer said.
"Like I need to ravish you," Alastor said as he brought Lucifer's hand to his mouth.
Alastor bit into the hand causing gold blood to spill out all over the hand. Alastor started to lick it up as he made eye contact with Lucifer.
"Al," Lucifer said in a soft moan tone.
"My king," Alastor answered as he pulled him on top of himself.
Lucifer felt his face get red hot.
"The door," Lucifer said.
The shadow closed it and Lucifer noticed the shadow looked really demonic. Alastor sat up and started to kiss Lucifer. Lucifer felt himself wrap his arms around Alastor. Alastor started to remove Lucifer's suit jacket. Lucifer hat fell on top of Alastor. Lucifer laughed as it kissed off Alastor.
"You are getting in the way of me destroying you," Alastor remarked as he undid Lucifer's vest.
"You are so weird," Lucifer said as he pulled the blankets back to reveal Alastor's bear chest.
"What are you looking for?" Alastor hissed.
"Your massive cock," Lucifer answered but was immediately thrown on to the bed.
Alastor ripped Lucifer's shirt off him and started to bite all over his body. Lucifer moaned from the pain as he felt Alastor lick and suck up any blood that spilled out of him. Lucifer opened his eyes to see the massive bulge in Alastor's boxers.
"Found it," Lucifer remarked which just caused Alastor roll his eyes.
Alastor worked on getting Lucifer's pants off. Lucifer started to pet Alastor's ears and feel his antlers.
"Stop that," Alastor said.
"Why is it distracting you?" Lucifer asked knowing it full well did.
"I want to fuck you so hard," Alastor grumbled out as he removed Lucifer's pants.
Lucifer pushed Alastor's head down to his cock.
"Show me how much you want it," Lucifer commanded.
Alastor took all of Lucifer's cock into his mouth. Lucifer was able to still play with Alastor's ears and rubbed them while Alastor sucked him off. He felt Alastor's tongue move around his cock as he bobbed his head up and down on it.
"Mmm," Lucifer moaned as he pinch Alastor's ear a little.
Alastor started to pick up the pace causing soft moans to escape from Lucifer. Alastor felt the precum start to drip out of the cock. Alastor went fast cause Lucifer to pull on his hair. Alastor stopped dead and looked at Lucifer as he removed his cock from his mouth.
"You bitch," Lucifer hissed.
Alastor rolled over on to his back. Lucifer was intrigued by this display. Lucifer climbed up onto Alastor. Alastor smiled at Lucifer.
"You want me to ride you or something," Lucifer playfully teased.
Alastor just stared at him. Alastor wasn't going to say what he wanted just let Lucifer guess. Lucifer slid himself onto Alastor's cock.
"Fuck your so big," Lucifer mumbled under his breath.
Alastor threw his head back as he felt how tight Lucifer was. Alastor placed his hands in Lucifer's thighs and started to slowly moving back and forth. Lucifer moaned immediately.
"Am I hurting you?" Alastor asked.
"Never," Lucifer said as Alastor continued.
Lucifer arched his back and leaned into the cock. Alastor picked up the pace. Lucifer gripped onto Alastor's legs and Alastor was able to move him fast. Both were moaning. Alastor could feel Lucifer dripping onto him.
"Fuck Alastor," Lucifer moaned.
"Mmmm," Alastor replied continuing to pick up pace.
Lucifer felt his stomach start to knot. He took one of his hands to help him finish and cummed over Alastor. Alastor started to pick up the pace again  and cummed inside of Lucifer. Both moaning each other's name. Lucifer removed himself from Alastor and then collapsed on top of him. Lucifer laid there for only a second before Alastor was hard again.
"What the fuck," Lucifer said noticing his large cock again. "Are you going through rut or something?"
Alastor just smiled a devilish smile. Lucifer felt his whole face turn red and part of his chest.
"Oh," Lucifer answered.
"You can leave," Alastor hinted. "I can take care of myself for a week."
"And miss this," Lucifer said as he started to stroke Alastor cock causing Alastor to move his head up and let a small moan. "I wouldn't want to do anything else."