An Adventure for Another Taste

Alastor was pacing the hotel. It's been a week since the battle. He had been thinking about Lucifer. Alastor was craving that golden blood. Feeling the strength he got back from that blood. The craving was strong and he needed to find away to get close to Lucifer again.

Lucifer was admiring his work on the hotel. Thinking on how he can help his daughter bring in sinners. He noticed a small black shadow. "Huh?" Lucifer said out loud as he walked towards it. The little shadow moved down the hall. "Interesting?" Lucifer questioned."Al,you there?" No answer. Lucifer went to turn back to walk the other way but then the little shadow was on his foot. Curiosity was starting to get to Lucifer. He went down to the floor to try to catch the shadow but it went to the end of the hall. Lucifer ran after it. Once he caught it he let out a small triumphant laugh. That's when someone put their hand over his mouth and pulled his body to theirs. "Look what I caught,a little ducky," the radio voice whispered into his ear and Lucifer knew he fell into Alastor's trap.

Alastor came up with a plan to catch Lucifer he went down to the floor he was at. He saw that Lucifer was alone as he was admiring the walls. Perfect all alone just for me, Alastor thought. He had to find a hiding spot. Alastor looked around and saw a shadow he could hide in at the end of the hallway but how to get Lucifer to come to him. A little shadow always got someone's attention. He went and hid and had the little shadow gain Lucifer's interest. At first Lucifer followed but was not so easily amused. So Alastor went and put it on his shoe. And watched the little king chase it down in the hallway. Once Lucifer was close, Alastor wrapped his arms around him placing one on his mouth and one on his chest. Alastor's heart raced as it always did when he caught his prey but the feeling of Lucifer's chiseled chest on his hand sparked a new sense of curiosity.
"Look what I caught, a little ducky," Alastor whispered into Lucifer's ear. Alastor prepared for him to fight back. But Lucifer stayed in his embrace. Lucifer was tense but he wasn't fighting Alastor. "I'm going to let go of your mouth," Alastor whispered in Lucifer's ear. "But if you scream, I'll run away."

Lucifer's heart was racing. He felt Alastor hand loosen from his mouth. "What the hell do you thing your doing?" Lucifer said with anger.
"Shhhhh... Don't want anyone to hear us," Alastor teased.
"I don't care all they will see is a deranged man holding me,"
"Oh, my sweet king, I have missed our banter," Alastor said with a sly smile.
"We can talk without you holding me," Lucifer snapped back. "I thought you didn't like being touched."
"No. I don't like others initiating the touch. But I love catching my prey and devouring every last bit of them," Alastor playfully said into Lucifer's ear ending this sentence with a small bite to the ear. Not enough to draw blood but enough to drive Lucifer crazy. A small moan escaped Lucifer's lips and Alastor knew he had him right where he wanted him.
"Well I don't want to be prey," Lucifer said as he turned his head to try to see the demon who was holding him.
"Sure you do, I just heard that moan escape from that mouth of yours," Alastor continued to tease. And then he saw the neck exposed on Lucifer. The pale skin was calling him. Alastor went to sink his teeth into the pale flesh. Alastor bit harder so blood poured into his mouth and started to suck to gain the blood faster.
"Fuck..mmm..mmm...Al...mmm," Lucifer moaned . He felt himself starting to get hard from the biting. "Alastor... you...uhhh...fuck...," Lucifer continued while moaning a little bit louder.
"Now my king," Alastor whispered into Lucifer's ear while watching the blood run down his neck. "If you moan to loud, people will hear and we will have to stop," Lucifer head turned back to meet Alastor's gaze.
"I understand," Lucifer said.
Alastor loved hearing the kind take commands from him. He went back to his meal starting by licking the lost blood of the king's neck.
"I want more," Lucifer whined. Alastor thought while he bit him again. How was he going to give him more. Alastor didn't want to be so exposed in the hallways plus sex wasn't his thing. He never took pleasure in those activities but the blood did bring him pleasure. Alastor flipped Lucifer around so there eyes were facing each other. Lucifer stood up on his toes to try to kiss him. Alastor gave in and started to make out with Lucifer. Alastor put his hands into the blond locks. He kissed Lucifer biting his bottom lip to make him bleed that golden blood a little. The passionate kisses got hit and fast. Lucifer was feeling up Alastor's chest and the kissing got more passionate. Alastor was getting lost by the Kings touch, the taste of the blood, the feel of Lucifer's tongue, the warmth of his spit, was he actually enjoying this? That's when he felt Lucifer push his bulge into him and that started to get him hard and he backed up. Letting go of Lucifer.
"I, I, thanks for the blood old chap," and with those final words Alastor vanished within the shadows.

Lucifer stood there confused. Did he do something wrong? Did Alastor remember that Lucifer was married? Did Lucifer push the demon too far? No Alastor isn't afraid of anything. Last week he had so much pride he couldn't accept help from Lucifer until Lucifer threatened the outcome of no power. Lucifer thought for a second did he take power away from Alastor when he pushed against him. That must be it in order to have Alastor love him he had to give him all the power. Oh god I'm an idiot Lucifer thought. I have a wife, I don't need Alastor but at the same time, it felt good being wanted.