Labels

Alastor and Lucifer hid away for a week. They never left Alastor's room and both were perfectly ok with that. Lucifer rolled over to see Alastor peacefully asleep.
"Did you get it out of your system?" Lucifer asked as he twirled his fingers across Alastor's chest.
"Yes my dear," Alastor said as he rubbed Lucifer's back.
"Mmm," Lucifer said. "I enjoyed our time together."
Alastor smiled at Lucifer. Lucifer felt himself blush.
"I did as well," Alastor said. "It was nice to fill you as many times as I wanted."
Lucifer's face got redder. Lucifer cleared his throat.
"We should probably make ourselves known," Lucifer said.
"Yes see the masses and all," Alastor answered.
"I wanted to ask you something," Lucifer said feeling a little nervous.
"What is that?" Alastor asked.
"If I got rid of my wedding ring, could you be my partner," Lucifer asked.
Alastor felt his heart rate increase and sat up.
"I'm not able to do that,my king," Alastor said feeling a little sick.
"Oh," Lucifer said as he got up to head to his room.
"I didn't mean," Alastor tried to correct himself.
"I get it," Lucifer said as he left.
Alastor knew he messed up.

Lucifer avoided Alastor all day. Alastor finally found Lucifer in his room. Lucifer was making a duck on the balcony.
"Can we talk?" Alastor asked.
"Sure," Lucifer said sounding distant.
"About this morning," Alastor said.
"You dint have to explain yourself," Lucifer said. "I can understand you don't want anything more. I mean I am needy and you are cold. I am a king and you're an overlord."
"You are assuming," Alastor said.
Lucifer looked up at him confused.
"I do not want to be your partner because I want to keep you safe from my deals," Alastor stated.
"I'm not scared," Lucifer said. "I can help you."
"If Charlie lost you it would be the end of her," Alastor stated. "If she lost me then it be a little heartache."
"But I can't lost you," Lucifer said.
"You aren't but I," Alastor paused. "I,"
Lucifer did a stupid smile.
"Such and such," Alastor said.
"What does that mean," Lucifer said with a snicker.
"You know what I mean," Alastor hissed as his face turned red.
"Is the all powerful Alastor at a loss for words?" Lucifer asked.
"I am not at a loss for words," Alastor replied."But I can't say it, I have never said to anyone who I was not related to."
"Well I love you," Lucifer said as he placed a hand on Alastor's face. "And I know you care for me."
Alastor smiled as he turned his head to kiss the palm of Lucifer's hand.
"I guess you can handle yourself," Alastor said. "Lucifer Morningstar would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"
Lucifer felt his face get bright red. Lucifer smiled and look like he could cry.
"I would be delighted," Lucifer responded.