Dessert

Once Lucifer said "Oh?" Everything was thrown into motion. Alastor saw the look in his eyes the begging look of come and get me. I want to be your prey look. The one that Alastor loved to see that look on the fallen angel's face.
Alastor stood up. Lucifer watched as he walked over to him with his hand grazing the table as he walked by.
"Let me show you what better ways there are," Alastor whispered into Lucifer's ear.
Lucifer was glad he was siting because he felt his knees get weak.
"Big talk from someone who isn't turned on by the idea of sex," Lucifer joked.
"No but you and being close to you. Is what I like," Alastor said as he grabbed Lucifer's face and moved it up to look at him.
Lucifer stared into the demons eyes. He wanted him. Alastor watched Lucifer eyes beg for him.
Alastor grabbed Lucifer's arm and pulled him up to his chest. Lucifer felt unbalanced as he was in his tip toes barely reaching the Alastor's chin. Alastor smiled his devilish smile. Lucifer felt his breathing get heavy. Alastor picked the king up by swooping him into his arms. Lucifer was being held and wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck. Alastor leaned in for a gentle kiss but Lucifer knew how Alastor liked it. Lucifer let Alastor place the gentle kiss on his lips but when he went in for the second one Lucifer bit his lips and let the red blood drip onto his lips. Alastor let out a small moan.
"Hmm that's how we are going to play?" Alastor asked as he liked his own blood off Lucifer's lips.
"Do we play any other way?" Lucifer joked.
"Hmmm I guess not," Alastor said as he bit Lucifer's cheek and kissed his way down to his lips. Alastor walked them back into his room and threw Lucifer on his bed as he turned around to close the balcony's door.
"Hey," Lucifer said as his hat fell over his face.
Alastor reappeared as he threw the hat on the floor.
"My apologies," Alastor said. "I don't need any drones spying on me while I make you scream."
Lucifer felt his face red again and he felt himself getting hard at the idea of Alastor making him screaming.
Alastor climbed on top of Lucifer and Lucifer watched as he leaned back on o his elbows. Alastor started by nipping at Lucifer's neck and watched as Lucifer kept gasping each time his teeth met his flesh.
"You are teasing me," Lucifer said as he reached up to touch Alastor's hair.
All of a sudden Alastor bite hard into his neck which in return made Lucifer grip Alastor's hair and pull it a little which made Alastor bite harder.
"Uhh," Lucifer groaned.
Alastor sucked the golden blood up which made him want Lucifer more.
Lucifer wanted Alastor. Lucifer felt himself trying to remove Alastor's suit jacket. Alastor helped him and threw it to the floor. They both started to kiss each other as Alastor helped Lucifer remove his jacket. Lucifer felt himself searching for Alastor's shirt buttons. Alastor laughed right above Lucifer's lips.
"What's so funny?" Lucifer asked as now he can clearly see the shirt buttons he started to undo them.
"The great king of hell was foiled by a shirt," Alastor declared.
"You are an ass," Lucifer said as he helped Alastor remove his shirt.
"But I am all yours" Alastor said as he guided Lucifer's hands to his chiseled chest.
Lucifer felt his face get even redder. Alastor pressed his lips to Lucifer's and Lucifer felt Alastor undo the buttons on his shirt. Once his chest was exposed, Alastor moved down to kiss and bite his chest licking any blood he drew. Lucifer moaned and felt himself fully hard. Fuck he wanted Alastor. Instead Alastor wanted to play with him. Tease Lucifer to the point where he couldn't take it. Alastor started to undo the Lucifer's pants and slide them off as well as his boxers. Alastor kissed his way down to Lucifer's dick. Alastor looked up and Lucifer nodded. Alastor then started by kissing the tip of Lucifer's cock. Lucifer threw his head back. He felt Alastor stop. Lucifer sat back up to see Alastor removing his pants. Lucifer saw Alastor standing by the bed and watched as he freed his large think cock. Lucifer was surprised at the package. Lucifer felt himself crawl to Alastor.
Alastor looked down at Lucifer. Lucifer lips was quivering at the site of Alastor.
"Such a needy little whore," Alastor teased as he picked up Lucifer's chin.
Lucifer opened his mouth to say something back but it filled up Alastor's cock. Lucifer felt himself choke a little bit but relaxed. Alastor helped Lucifer by grabbing his hair and bobbing him up and down. Alastor let out a small moan and Lucifer felt his spit thicken with pre cum. Lucifer was enjoying every second of this but then Alastor removed the cock from his mouth.
"Uhhh, you tease me so much" Lucifer whined.
Alastor smiled as he watched Lucifer finally remove is his shirt. Alastor started to kiss Lucifer again. Lucifer bit Alastor's lip and grabbed his dick in the process. Alastor let out a moan.
"Mmm, I like that sound," Lucifer said.
"Now who is teasing," Alastor mumbled next to Lucifer's face, stealing a kiss.
As they made out Alastor wanted to prepare Lucifer for his package. He slipped a finger into his bottom as they kissed. Lucifer let out a little gasp.
"Got to prepare you," Alastor stated as he bite Lucifer's neck and started to suck out the blood.
Lucifer started to moan.
"Mmm I want you Alastor," Lucifer said in a whining moaning tone.
Alastor pulled his finger and started to Kiss Lucifer again and Lucifer could taste his blood on Alastor's lips. But before distracted by the taste. Alastor inserted himself into Lucifer. Lucifer moaned loud and gripped Alastor's shoulder allowing his claws to dig into Alastor.
"Mmmm," Alastor said.
Alastor started to speed up. Lucifer started to moan and he felt his legs starting to shake.
"Alastor, uhhh, I,"Lucifer tried to say something but Alastor covered his mouth.
"Shhh, I just want this to be about us," Alastor said without his radio voice. Lucifer bit his head and clawed into Alastor's back as Alastor sped up. Lucifer could feel his precum leak onto his stomach. Lucifer rolled his eyes back and was screaming into Alastor's hand. Alastor was panting and moaning as he picked up the pace. Lucifer felt his stomach knot and he knew he was going to cum. Lucifer let out another big scream into Alastor's hand and clawed his back leaving a huge scratch mark as he cummed. Lucifer felt the sticky mess and continued to enjoy the feeling of Alastor. Alastor felt the same knot in his stomach. He looked into Lucifer's eyes and cummed into him. Moaning loud and then collapsing into Lucifer.
Lucifer smiled as said, "now that noise was better than any of your broadcasts."
"Fuck you," Alastor managed to say in between g panting.
"Alright, let's do it again," Lucifer joked as he played with Alastor's ears.
"Mmm you're a mess," Alastor teased.
"I'm not the one laying in it," Lucifer remarked.
"Touché," Alastor said