A Hell of a Late Night

After dinner. Alastor head to his room reading a book in his special chair. He was sipping on tea while jazz music played . Alastor was enjoying the alone time. This is how he liked to spend his evenings. Just then his door opened and Lucifer came in also with a book.
"Who invited you in?" Alastor said without even looking up from his book.
"Charlie said you like to read at night. I thought I come join you," Lucifer said as he made a chair magically appear next to Alastor.
"I ask again, who invited you in?" Alastor said still reading and sipping tea.
"I want to spend time with you. Is that ok?" Lucifer said while sitting in his chair.
"Well, no it is not," Alastor said as he flipped the page of his book and kept reading.
"You piece of shit," Lucifer said.
"You are the one who came into my room uninvited and made yourself at home," Alastor said still not looking up.
"Fine, I will leave. I just want to see you again but if you hate me," Lucifer was ranting as he was heading for the door.
Lucifer went to grab the door handle but shadow tentacles threw his back up against the door. Holding down his arm and legs. He was facing Alastor. Alastor was still reading his book and taking sips of tea.
"Now did I say you could leave," Alastor said finally looking up from his book but all Lucifer could see where his eyes peering up from the book staring into his.
Lucifer felt his cheeks turn red and he felt that feeling of how much he wanted Alastor.
"Come back down and sit if you want to read," Alastor said as the shadows disappeared back into the walls.
Lucifer cleared his throat.
"I think I will," Lucifer said as he headed back to his chair and sat down and picked up his book. He opened the book.
"You do know how to read,right?" Alastor said joking but waved his hand for another cup of tea to appear on the side table between them.
"I know how to read," Lucifer shot back as he angrily flipped through pages.
Alastor and Lucifer sat with each other about an hour. Both drinking tea and reading and listening to Jazz. Lucifer looked up from his book to see Alastor still reading. Lucifer studied his face. Even when it was relaxed there was still a painful looking smile. He realized that Alastor was humming to himself as he read. He saw Alastor tap his foot to the beat of the music. He watched as the tea cup was lifted to Alastor's lips.
"Staring at me is not reading," Alastor as he set the cup down.
"I uh, was distracted," Lucifer said as he went to look at this book.
Alastor looked over to see Lucifer just messing with the book. Alastor gave a small chuckle.
"Did you really just come here to read or to do something else?" Alastor asked.
Lucifer shrugged.
"I just want to see you again," Lucifer said as he fiddled with the book.
"But you saw me all day," Alastor remarked.
"I just like being around you," Lucifer whispered.
Alastor felt a genuine smile appear in his face and he grabbed Lucifer's hand to hold. Lucifer looked up at smiled at him.
"Let me finish this chapter and we can do what you want," Alastor said as he continued to read while holding Lucifer's hand.

"I'm not doing that," Alastor said as Lucifer tried to pull him out of the chair.
"Please," Lucifer asked.
"No," Alastor said.
"It will only be this one time," Lucifer begged.
"No it will not," Alastor remarked.
"I want to though," Lucifer said.
"And I don't feel like it," Alastor said.
"Fine," Lucifer said as he took the paint a duck kit back.
Alastor sighed. Lucifer looked sad as he opened the kit. This king of hell was literally going to do this stupid art project by himself. Alastor sat in the ground by him. Alastor held out his hand.
"You'll do it with me?" Lucifer said with happiness in his voice as he placed a duck into Alastor's hand.
"Just shut up and hand me paint," Alastor said setting the duck in front of him.
Lucifer handed him paint. They both started painting the ducks.
"This is stupid," Alastor said.
"I like doing this," Lucifer said.
"You are a man child," Alastor said.
"And you are a cannibal painting a duck," Lucifer said trying not to laugh.
Alastor took the paint brush and flicked paint at Lucifer. The paint landed right in his face.
"Ooo, you're right this is fun," Alastor said laughing.
Lucifer glared at him and flicked paint into Alastor's face.
"Now you've done it," Alastor said as he tackled Lucifer.
Alastor was on top of Lucifer holding Lucifer's hands down. Alastor was in he's from Lucifer's face. Lucifer felt his heartbeat increase. Alastor saw that the king looked vulnerable. Alastor went to bite his neck and Lucifer moved his head to the left a little. Alastor stopped.
"Are you asking for me to bite you," Alastor teased.
"I am yours to use," Lucifer joked.
"You are?" Alastor said.
Lucifer saw his eyes turn to radio dials. Lucifer felt a quick movement and before he knew it the shadow tentacles threw him in the bed. Lucifer sat himself up on the but he couldn't see Alastor. Lucifer felt some grab his neck from behind.
"Then I will do what I please," Alastor whispered into Lucifer's ear without his radio filter.
Lucifer felt himself sweating from the pressure Alastor was putting on his neck. Then he felt Alastor bite into his neck hard. He felt his own blood start dripping down his neck and into his suit. He felt Alastor suck up the blood.
"Mmmmm," Lucifer moaned as he felt himself getting hard.
Lucifer reached his hands up to touch Alastor's hair. Alastor continued to suck the blood and Lucifer felt himself collapse into Alastor. Alastor stopped sucking and sat up. The back of Lucifer's head rested in his chest while Lucifer looked up at him. Alastor smiled as he started to undo Lucifer's pants. Lucifer felt his breath become shaky.
"Well now someone is excited," Alastor mumbled as he got the pants off and was working on Lucifer's shirt.
"I want you," Lucifer said.
"Mmm, how bad?" Alastor said as he threw the last piece of Lucifer's clothing to the ground and now there was a naked king laying against him.
"Like really bad," Lucifer said.
Alastor grabbed Lucifer's erected cock. This caused Lucifer to jump a little with excitement.
"I can tell," Alastor said.
Alastor started to rub Lucifer's cock.
"No, I want you inside me," Lucifer moaned while trying not to move to much as Alastor started to rub his cock faster.
"Oh," Alastor said. "You don't want to be serviced. You want to be fucked like a common slut."
"Yes, as hard as you can," Lucifer moaned as Alastor tightened his grip on Lucifer's cock.
"What ever the king commands," Alastor whispered into Lucifer ear and he bit the ear as well. Lucifer was moaning but then he felt himself flipped around.
Lucifer opened his eyes to see Alastor already naked for him.
"You got undress fast," Lucifer remarked.
"I didn't want to make my king wait,"
Lucifer sat on top of Alastor and started  to kiss him. Alastor kissed back as well as biting Lucifer's lip till it bled. Alastor started to position them so he could slide Lucifer onto his cock. Lucifer moaned and bit Alastor's shoulder as Alastor inserted himself into Lucifer.
Lucifer start to move and moaned the entire time. Alastor threw his head back and moaned as well. Lucifer started to bite Alastor's neck causing Alastor to moan out loud. Alastor couldn't wait any longer. He threw Lucifer onto his back while he was still inside of him. Alastor started to fuck Lucifer hard and fast. Lucifer felt the warmth of the precum inside of him. The sounds of their skin hitting together. Lucifer started to scream but Alastor put his hand over Lucifer's mouth. Lucifer bit down which made Alastor start to pump harder. Lucifer flet himself leaking precum. Alastor looked at Lucifer's face seeing only pleasure. Alastor moaned and growled. Lucifer felt the knot in his stomach as he clawed into Alastor's back. Lucifer spilled his seed all over the two. Alastor was still going causing more moans from Lucifer. Alastor felt the knot and released into Lucifer.
"Fuck, Lucifer," Alastor moaned as he removed himself from Lucifer.
Lucifer was too busy gasping for air. Alastor laid down beside him and Lucifer rolled over to his side. Alastor threw up his right arm and Lucifer moved to lay his head on Alastor's chest. Lucifer could hear Alastor's heart beating like crazy and could hear the breathing as well.
"We have to paint ducks more often," joked Lucifer as he laid his hand on Alastor's chest as well.
Alastor pulled Lucifer closed with both his arms.
"Never again," Alastor remarked as the two started to drift to sleep.