The duck and the deer

Lucifer woke up early to return the favor to Alastor. He made a cute little red duck with antlers. He attached a note on it that said "Thank you for the radio." Lucifer placed it outside his door hoping that he would see it and headed down to breakfast.
Alastor was nicely dressed as always wearing his signature smile by force. His head was killing him. He wanted to hide. He would have to face his late night decision. He was regretting giving the gift. It was a moment of weakness and he couldn't take it back. He should have waited he would have never given it to him when he was sober. He would have destroyed it. He ripped open his bedroom door in frustration and stepped out of the door. A loud squeak went down the hall. Alastor's ears went back. He took a stance ready to fight. But nothing was there. He lifted his foot and the squeak finished its awful noise. Alastor look down to see a tiny duck that was ready and had antlers. He let out a small chuckle.
"So you my friend are the one causing this awful noise," Alastor spoke to the tiny duck. "Oh look you are wearing a tiny note."
Alastor picked up the note and read it. Thank you for the radio- Lucifer. Alastor felt a small genuine smile. He placed the duck in his pocket.
"Now little duck, stay quiet," Alastor mumbled to himself as he walked down to breakfast.

Later that afternoon after bonding activities that make you a better person or so claimed. Alastor headed up to the radio tower. It was new but it still works to broadcast screams and jazz music. He took the tiny duck out of his pocket and placed it on the control panel. And flipped the on air switch. It was time to start his broadcasts again.

Lucifer went back to his room after activities. He took off his hat and coat and rolled up his sleeves. He wanted to work on his ducks but first maybe he should use his new gift.lucifer flipped on the station and flipped through the channels.
"Salutations my dear listeners," Alastor's voice rang through the radio.
Lucifer felt his heart race. It felt like a decade since he heard Alastor's voice. He missed him sucking up his blood and more importantly he missed his rough touch. Lucifer felt his face turn red thinking about what he wanted done to him.

Alastor started by playing some screams on the broadcast and then will go into talking in a minute. He was staring and the duck. Alastor wondered if Lucifer was listening to his broadcast. Alastor shadow appeared by his side. That's when Alastor got a wonderful idea.
"You will go and spy on Lucifer and I will use the spells to watch him," Alastor ordered. "Got it old pal."
The shadow shakes his head in an agreement. The shadow had a smile of excitement plastered on his face.
"No touching, only watching," Alastor reminded the shadow as it disappeared into the ground.

In Lucifer's room, the shadow appeared hiding in the corner. He felt Alastor take over part of his sight. All they saw was the king laying by the radio listening to Alastor's broadcast with his face red.
Lucifer was lost listening to Alastor's voice talking about the kills of past overlords. He wasn't listening to the stories but the sounds of the words. His voice was smooth with the static it was so appealing to Lucifer. Imagining Alastor say these words to him in a whispering tone in his ear. Biting at his ears and playing with Lucifer's hair. Fuck Lucifer look down to see himself hard. Hmmm Lucifer has been teased so much the past few days he wanted to release it. He thought about touching himself, something he rarely did. He went back and forth with the idea but he looked to the radio hearing Alastor talk about his passion for murder and blood. He made his decision. He went to remove his pants and underwear and laid down in the bed. Lucifer placed his hand on his member. He felt his soft skin touch his super soft skin.

Alastor shadow watched with excitement but that's when he heard his masters voice ring in his head switch the radio to station 43. The shadow sneakily went and switched the radio with Lucifer noticing. The shadow went back to its secret hiding corner

"What are you doing there my king?" His voices rang through the room.
Lucifer was a little shocked but he thought maybe he missed heard Alastor. Lucifer went back to slowly touching him self. A small whimper escaped his lips.
"Such a filthy angel," Alastor mocked.
Lucifer ignored the broadcast and went back to stating to rub hard. Imagining a passionate kiss with Alastor. He imagined Alastor mocking him and nipping at his ear.
"Mmm Alastor," moaned Lucifer as he tightened his grasp around his dick.
"All this for me." Alastor said, "you are such a slut. I have barely done anything to you. Now you are bung this filthy animal from small bites and kisses."
Lucifer loved when Alastor berates him. It got him hard and he picked up his pace. The precum started to drip down his cock.
"Ooo Alastor," Lucifer moaned. "Fuck I want you. I need you." 

Alastor felt his face get red as he continued to mock the king. Peering into his shadows vision to see the king jack himself off. Feeling a rush but not quite sure. He didn't know if it was because of the power or maybe a connection to the powerfulest man in hell. Maybe just maybe he could make the King of Hell his plaything. And that excited Alastor.

Lucifer kept listening to Alastor call him a slut, about why God throw him out to do his lust. Lucifer together his grip and sat up to move his hand faster. Lucifer bit his lip to keep the moans quiet as he felt the pressure build up in his stomach.
"Now, now my dear, why mute your voice. Afraid others will hear your sins. You were already cast out. Scream for me and I know how much you actually like me, how much you want me, how much you need me." Alastor removed the radio filter for that last sentence. Exposing his real voice for Lucifer. And that's all Lucifer needed.
As the cum spilled out of him and his bed. Lucifer screamed and moan Alastor's name. And fell back to catch his breath.

Alastor shadow reappeared in the radio tower. Both had a great smile on their face. That was until the shadow pointed at the bulge in Alastor's pants.
"I know what he is doing to me. I may not like the activities but I think I like him," Alastor admitted to the shadow.