Fateful Nights

Lucifer watched Alastor walk by him to get to the bar. Lucifer walked up the stairs. Alastor seemed to be avoiding him. It is like Alastor knew what he thought about him during his self pleasure. Lucifer thought he was imagining all those words coming from Alastor. How would he know about what he did? Lucifer turned around to see Alastor shadow watch the rest of the crew. Damn it. Lucifer thought as he stomped up the stairs.

After his broadcast and dinner, Alastor opened his bedroom door. It was nine and he wanted to read his book and enjoy the rest of the evening.
"Well took you long enough," a voice said from the dark.
Alastor flicked on the lights. He saw a disheveled Lucifer. His jack was missing, his vest was in tucked, tie laying on his shoulders untied, sleeves rolled up, face was flushed, and in the ground 8 visible wine bottles and his hat.
"My everyone was wondering what happened to you," Alastor chuckled as he closed the door.
"You," Lucifer said as he took a swig from the bottle of wine he was holding.
"Me?" Alastor said with a slight smile.
"You are the worst person in the world," Lucifer said pointing a finger that was kind of pointing towards Alastor.
"What a news story. I would have never thought I was the worst person," Alastor said in a mocking tone as he threw his hands up in the air shaking them.
Lucifer threw the bottle at the wall and Alastor dodge it. The bottle of wine crashed into the wall shattering.
"Why do you think you can talk to me like that? I am the king of hell. You should be bowing down to me. Worship me," Lucifer said in such an angry tone. Lucifer stood up and took a step but he was so drunk, he started to fall to the ground. Alastor moved fast catching the fallen angel. They were both on the ground. Lucifer in Alastor's lap, looking up at him.
"Now we can't have you hurting yourself," Alastor said looking into Lucifer's eyes.
"Don't act like you care about me. I'm nothing more to you than a fancy drink," Lucifer hissed back.
"Hmm," Alastor said with a small chuckle.
"What?!" Lucifer screamed back at him. He wanted to fight out of Alastor's arms but that would require him to sober up a bit.
"This is like our first night but now I'm the one saving you," Alastor said without his radio static voice.
Lucifer was taken back.
"What do you mean?" asked Lucifer.
"When I was hurt you held me and took care of me. I must repay the favor," Alastor said still without radio static. Alastor leaned down and kissed the Kings head.
"I uhh," Lucifer was at a loss for words.
"Come my king let me help you into my bed and we can rest and talk about this later," Alastor stated as he picked up Lucifer. He carried him to his bed and laid him down. Alastor was more than content to sit in the chair and read while the king slept. As Alastor turned around, an arm wrapped around his waist and the surprise of the touch caught him off guard. Lucifer pulled him down to the bed. As Lucifer pulled Alastor down, he rolled over with him. Leaving both of them laying on their backs side to side.
"Please stay with me," Lucifer whined as he rolled over and laid his head on Alastor's chest.
"I uhhh," Alastor was trying to think.
"Please," Lucifer said as he buried his head into Alastor's chest, taking his left arm and placing on the chest as well. Lucifer was snuggling in closer while Alastor just laid there arms out looking like a star. He was frozen.
"I uh don't sleep," Alastor managed to get out having his radio static back in his voice.
"You don't have too," Lucifer whispered into his chest. Alastor felt his heart racing.
"Lucifer, I" Alastor was still trying to string thoughts together but he couldn't.
"Are you going to hold me? It's cold," Lucifer asked.
"That is an idea. Where would you like me to put my hands?" Alastor asked?
"Have you never hold someone?" Lucifer asked.
"Not someone like you," Alastor added
"What does that mean?" Lucifer started to get annoyed.
"Someone that I care and like and I don't want o mess this up," Alastor added.
Lucifer gave a small laugh. Lucifer rolled back and grabbed Alastor's left arm and rolled back to his original position. Alastor felt his heart race again.
"Your heart is loud," Lucifer added.
"Thanks?" Alastor added as well. Alastor took a deep breath and moved his right arm to be holding Lucifer.
"Mmm. Now this is perfect. See you're not too bad at this," Lucifer said with a small yawn at the end.
"You are annoying," Alastor said as he leaned he had on Lucifer's taking in the smell of the hair.
"I am yours," Lucifer slurred.
"Sleep, your highness" Alastor ordered.
Lucifer eyes started to flutter as he drifted to sleep. Alastor started to enjoy the view and watched the king sleep. Yes Alastor thought you are all mine.