The Aftermath

Alastor saw it all over the city. His face post orgasm and his pants soiled with his seed. The title on the post was overlord exposed. It was everywhere he looked. He walked into the hotel to hear everyone whispering about it. He pushed past them and went to hide.

Lucifer walked up to Alastor's room with a raw venison steak in a plate. He hadn't seen him all afternoon and he knew why. Lucifer felt like it was his fault. Lucifer knew it was his fault. Lucifer arrived at Alastor's door. Lucifer knocked.
"Go away," Alastor said from the other side.
"It's me," Lucifer said as he lightly touched the door.
"Oh in that case. Go fuck yourself," Alastor called back.
"No one has seen you, please let me come in," Lucifer begged. "I brought you food."
"Go away," Alastor called back.
"Alastor please," Lucifer said.
"No, go away," Alastor called back.
"I'm not leaving," Lucifer said. Lucifer slid down the door and set the plate on the grounds Lucifer sat with his back against the door.
"Go away," Alastor said again.
Lucifer didn't respond. He just sat there with his arms on his knees.
"Go away," Alastor hissed again.
Lucifer sat there being quiet.
Alastor got up and walked to the door and swung it open. Lucifer fell back against his legs. The movement was so fast his hat fell over his face.
"Go away," Alastor said moving his legs so Lucifer hit the ground.
Lucifer just laid there. Alastor tried to close the door but hit Lucifer in the side.
"Ow you piece of shit," Lucifer yelped but stayed laying in the same place.
Alastor started to kick at Lucifer's head. Lucifer was now getting pissed. Lucifer felt his horns come out. Alastor was still kicking Lucifer. Lucifer grabbed Alastor leg and pulled him to the ground. Alastor hit his back on the ground and then his head. He was surprised but then his antlers grew, he whipped around. But Lucifer was one step ahead. He threw his hat and tackled Alastor. Alastor and Lucifer were hitting each other clawing at each other and fighting each other. Alastor used his tentacles to try to hold Lucifer down but Lucifer burned every single one Alastor summoned. Alastor continue to try to claw at Lucifer's face but Lucifer was too busy to notice as he choked Alastor by the neck. Lucifer saw his wedding ring and he saw Alastor's face. Lucifer jumped up and backed away. Alastor propped himself up on his elbows.
"I'm going," Lucifer said as he walked out of the room.
Alastor sat up and saw the steak. He stood up and grabbed it and started to eat. Alastor was angry, he slammed the door. Alastor needed to rethink his life. Alastor needed to rethink about this whole promise.

Lucifer sat in bed crying. He was already healed from his scuffle with Alastor. He screwed up everything and he knew it.

Two weeks had gone by. Alastor finally decided he could try and show his face again. Alastor came out of his room. He walked down to see everyone doing their own thing. Alastor looked around. Someone was missing. Lucifer was missing. Alastor walked down the stairs still searching.
"You still are big news," Angel said with a sly grin.
"Where is Charlie?" Alastor asked.
Angel pointed over to where Charlie was. Alastor walked over.
"Charlie my dear where is your father?" Alastor asked.
"Oh, Alastor, you finally feeling better?" Asked Charlie.
"Wonderful my dear but you are avoiding my question," Alastor said.
"Oh, dad left. He said that he had other business to attend to and couldn't watch over everything I was doing," Charlie said seeming rather sad.
"Oh my," Alastor said feeling something rather strange.
Alastor walked away from Charlie and the others. Where would have he gone, Alastor thought. Alastor knew he had to find him or he could lose him forever.