The Visit

Alastor went to edge of the pride ring. He saw Lucifer's castle up at the top of the hill. Alastor needed Lucifer to understand his problems. And one of those problems is the pesky drones he had to keep shooting down as they filled him up the hill.
When Alastor arrived he could just walk in. No one there protecting the king of hell. The place seemed so empty. No wonder Lucifer fell into deep depressions, nothing but old memories and no one to make new ones. Alastor continued exploring finding past keepsakes and photos. Finally Alastor stumbled upon a room that could be Lucifer's. He knocked on the door and there was no answer. Alastor opened it to have a mountain of tiny ducks fall on him.

Lucifer was laying in bed. He fucks everything up Lucifer thought and his idea of being safe was to hide. Lucifer then heard a crashing sound. Lucifer sat up and walked out of his room. What in hell would make that sounds.
"Fuck, what is his obsession and keeping these things," Alastor said with anger in his voice.
Alastor was here. How and why, Lucifer questioned himself. This can't be happening. Lucifer giggled as he could hear the tiny quacks from the ducks and he could hear Alastor cursing at them as he probably tried to climb out. Lucifer rushed downstairs knowing where he was based on all the noise. When Lucifer arrived to Alastor he could see him open another door as twice as many ducks hurried him as before.

Alastor struggled to get out of the ducks.
"I swear if I keep getting buried I am done looking," He called to the tiny ducks.
"Get the fuck out of here," Alastor yelled as he was trying to dig is way out.
Alastor then saw a hand. He grabbed it and it pulled him out. Alastor landed on top of Lucifer. Alastor's face immediately blushed.

This was the reddest Lucifer had ever seen of Alastor's face.
"Uh hi," Alastor said tucking his hair back and rolling off of Lucifer.
"Charlie make you all come down for a field trip to check on me,"
"No just me," Alastor chuckled. "And she didn't make me do it. I had to see if you were alright."
Lucifer now was the one who was blushing.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Lucifer said as he sat up with his arms on his knees fidgeting with his wedding ring out of habit.
"Then why did you leave?" Alastor asked as his radio filter went away.
"You didn't want me there." Lucifer said. "You've never have and I overstayed."
"I didn't say that," Alastor said trying to remember if he ever said that recently.
"You didn't have to," Lucifer said as he shifted his body away from Alastor.
Alastor sat there staring at Lucifer trying to think of his next move but just couldn't. Lucifer started to get up and walk away.
"You should leave," Lucifer said walking away.
"I don't want to," Alastor said.
Lucifer stopped dead in his tracks. Lucifer felt angry but for no reason.
"Then why attack when I tried to help you!"Lucifer screamed at Alastor.
Alastor saw pure anger in Lucifer's eyes but also betrayal.
"I don't know," Alastor didn't want to admit anything.
"You don't know?!" Lucifer screamed at him and then he picked up a duck and threw it at Alastor.
"Hey," Alastor said radio filter returning.
"Look I get it. Big bad overlord seen in a vulnerable position but you're still you. You don't need to attack me. I wanted to say I was sorry that night but you made it clear you were done. Now you come here manipulating me to get me to come back, so what you can have feast," Lucifer said with tears forming in his eyes.
"I don't like being vulnerable. You know that," Alastor said still sitting in the ground trying to seem less threatening.
"Yeah great. Good line what's your next one," Lucifer mocked. "Charlie misses you."
"I miss you," Alastor said now with a tear running down his face. Shit Alastor thought why the fuck did he just say that.
Lucifer was speechless.
"Yes I attacked but that's because I was embarrassed to be caught with those emotions by my enemy. Not made at you. I enjoyed what you did but you did it at the wrong time. I just didn't know how to make you leave without hurting you so I attacked cause I was mad," Alastor felt another tear.
"I see," Lucifer said as he dropped the duck to the ground.
They both sat there in silence. Both trying to figure out what the other wanted and what they should do themselves.
"I thought I lost you," Lucifer said looking at his hands.
Alastor stood up and walked to Lucifer. Alastor took Lucifer's hands into his and brought them up to his lips.
"It's going to take way more to lose me. I'm messed up but so are you that's why this works," Alastor said while softly placing a kiss onto Lucifer's hands.
"Heh, yeah." Lucifer felt some tears roll down his face.
Alastor took one of his hands and placed it on Lucifer's cheek and started to wipe the tears away.
"We are still figuring out this whole promised thing," Alastor whispered. "It's going to take time for me to open up and you to let go."
"That's true," Lucifer said.
They stared at each other.
"Can we go home now?" Alastor asked.
Lucifer smiled.
"Only if I can take one mountain of ducks," Lucifer joked.
"Uhhh fine but only because Charlie misses you," Alastor said with a joking smile on his face.
"Fuck you," Lucifer said as he pushed Alastor away.