Next Morning

Alastor laid in bed all night. Alastor couldn't sleep without Lucifer. Lucifer never returned after last night. Alastor just laid there wondering what would happen.
Just then Alastor's door opened. He saw Lucifer holding two cups of coffee.
"Can I come in?" Lucifer said.
"Why of course," Alastor answered as he sat up.
Lucifer came in and handed Alastor his cup. Lucifer then walked over to the door and closed it.
"See this is how you lock a door," Lucifer instructed as he locked the door.
"Thanks for the advice," Alastor said as he sipped the coffee. "How did it go?"
"Oh it went as well as you expected," Lucifer explained. "She yelled at me through tears. Wonder why I abandoned her mom. Asked me how I could love you. I explained my side. She stopped and we talked it out."
"That's nice," Alastor said.
"Are you still mad?" Lucifer asked as he took a seat next to Alastor.
"No," Alastor said. "I hate you just as much as the day I met you."
"Close enough," Lucifer smiled as he wrapped his arms around Alastor. Alastor planted a kiss on top of Lucifer's head.

As the day went on, Alastor kept seeing Charlie face turn red every time she saw Alastor and saw Vaggie glare at him every chance he got. Alastor just try to ignore it. Alastor headed up to his radio tower.
Alastor started his broadcast as Lucifer walked in to the radio tower. Alastor paused his mic as he played screams.
"Can I help you?" Alastor asked.
"You can," Lucifer said. "I have a craving."
"Good for you," Alastor said as he messed with some dials.
Lucifer dropped on his knees in front of Alastor.
"What are you doing," Alastor asked.
"I want just a taste," Lucifer said as he sat up on his knees grabbing at Alastor's belt. "We never got to finish."
"And you are not turned off by any intruder walking in," Alastor teased.
"No one bugs you during a broadcast. That's how sinners die," Lucifer teased as he undid the belt.
"One person does," Alastor teased back.
"Well I am the king of hell. I get what I want," Lucifer said as he undid Alastor's pants.
"Then take it all in my king," Alastor said with a smile on his face.
Lucifer dropped down Alastor's pants and boxers freeing the hard cock. Lucifer loved the site of it. Lucifer placed his lips to Alastor's cock. Alastor let out a gasp waiting for Lucifer to pleasure him. Lucifer opened his mouth as he placed the tip into his mouth. Alastor was down waiting. Alastor pushed Lucifer's head into his pelvis and started to pull Lucifer's hair. Alastor help Lucifer bob back and forth. Every time Alastor's cock but the back of Lucifer's throat he started to cough and choke. Tears formed in Lucifer's eyes. Alastor started to moan. Lucifer grabbed Alastor's thighs to balance himself. Alastor felt Lucifer mouth and tongue all over him. Lucifer continued to suck and take it all in. Alastor felt the knot he came to know. Alastor stepped back. Lucifer was confused because he wanted to taste the seed in his mouth.
"Why," Lucifer tried to ask but the black tendrils came from the ground and removed his pants. Lucifer was thrown onto the radio desk.
Alastor stood behind him lining himself up to enter Lucifer. Lucifer realized and was ready to accept Alastor. Alastor grabbed Lucifer's cheeks to spread them. Alastor entered into Lucifer's ass. Lucifer moaned as it kind of hurt but felt good at the same time. Alastor started to thrust lightly gaining moans from Lucifer.
"Alastor harder," Lucifer moaned.
Alastor listened and laughed a little as he started to pick up the pace. Alastor started to moan along with Lucifer's screams of pleasure. Alastor started to feel the knot but held onto it until Lucifer was close. Lucifer was close as he started to feel the precum release from his member. Alastor couldn't hold it any longer. Alastor released into Lucifer and Lucifer also released. Lucifer felt the cum of him get all over his shirt and the desk. Alastor got himself out of Lucifer and pulled up his pants. Alastor fixed his hair that was stuck to his forehead from sweat.
"I am back my listeners sorry for the long break." Alastor said as he continued his broadcast.
Lucifer just laid there staring at how handsome Alastor was. And closed his eyes just for a second.