Chapter 19

Y/n's pov
I woke up, still in the back of the club but Vox was nowhere to be seen. He must've left once he woke up, I searched around a little for my phone before finding it in amongst my clothes, i quickly put them back on, feeling a little upset that Vox had just left me here by myself before my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered, it was Val. "Hey sugar~ Where are ya? You disappeared last night, do you need a ride?" Val asked, "Yeah, please" I sighed, "I'm still at the club" I added, "Seriously" Val chuckled, "okay sugar i'm on my way" He added before hanging up as i went to try fix myself up.

After about 10 Minutes i heard a car pull up outside and headed out before jumping in the back with Valentino who already had hotboxed the whole car with red smoke. "fun night baby?" He cooed, "i guess, Anyway where did you guys go?" I questioned, "me and Vel went to go get more drinks but i don't know where you or vox went, he came in at like 6am this morning and woke everyone, fucking idiot" Val hissed the last part as i felt a bit upset. So Vox just left me this morning? what a dickhead. "missed you last night baby~" Val smirked, pulling me towards him as i eased into his chest as he began to play with the spaghetti straps on my dress before letting out a small chuckle, "Let's get you all cleaned up when we get in, your a mess" He smirked, as i laid on his chest as the smoke began to engulf me and i leaned my head back, feeling like passing out. "Jesus val-" I started before bursting out coughing, "open a window" I coughed out as Val smirked at me, amused. "It's just a bit of smoke sugar" Val teased, taking a puff from his cigarette and blowing the smoke at me. I let out a cough, becoming extremely lightheaded again before getting tired of Valentino's smoke and leaning across val to open the window myself, "Aw, cmon sugar" Val huffs, "I was just playin" He smirked as i pulled my arm back, glaring at him.

As we continued to drive to the studio i could feel Valentino's hand starting to creep up my thigh slowly but i didn't care, i'm too lightheaded at the moment from the smoke. His hand slowly began to creep further up till he was near my crotch and i quickly realised what he was trying to do. "Val, Not right now" I sighed, picking his hand up and moving it further back down my leg, "Cmonnn" He smirked, His other hands coming up to cup my chest while the hand i moved began creeping back up my legs, "Not right now" I said, trying to sound stern while trying to push his hand further down before he grabbed my wrist and continued sliding up my leg as fear filled me. I sat there, still and hitching my breath as dread filled me, I wanted to move but i felt stuck as his hand began to fumble around my waistband. "Here boss" The driver said, freeing my from this horrifying moment, i quickly pulled out Valentino's grasp and headed for the car door while Val just smiled sadisticly at me, before getting out and heading in the studio together.

"Y/n!! Perfect! I need you for a shoot" Velvette yelled as one of her employees grabbed me and started dragging me to a room, "Your clothes are in there get changed!" Velvette shouted as i got thrown into a dressing room, "Fuck sake" I muttered before grabbing the tight dress and putting it on before i heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I yelled a little and Val came in. "Hey sugar" Val smiled, i could smell his cologne and his cigarette. He quickly grabbed the smoke which formed into a chain and wrapped around my neck, before yanking in towards him, pulling me off the chair and landing at his feet, "What the fuck!" I yelled up at him while he smirked down, lust in his eyes, "I need a favor baby" He said playfully, the bulge growing in his pants, i can't fucking be bothered with this, "Fine.." I sighed
=================================
HEY GIRLIES SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG I TRIED TO SEPARATE THE PARAGRAPHS SORRY ITS JST NOT HOW I WRITE N I WONT B UPDATING AGAIN FOR A LITTLE WHILE COS MY MENTAL HEALTH IS ALL OVER THE PLACE ATM BUT ENJOY🫶🏻🫶🏻