Barcelona

"So, how come you get the time off work to come with me through all of this?" Jack asks as he drives three of them to the Heathrow airport for their 9pm flight. 

"I didn't," Felix says, "i used just all of the holiday i hadn't used yet" The blonde almost hit the breaks at that before he realised he was going 60mph on a dual carriageway. 

"What the hell'd you do that for?" he asked baffled, "you could have gone on an actual holiday!" 

"I wanted to come with! How often do you get to accompany your best friend through eurovision!" At the age of 24, Jack didn't think that hearing someone call him their best friend would get to him at all but it did and he let out an almost involuntary 'awwww' only to be cut off by Dan from the back seat.

"Now you two are just making me feel bad!" Dan was the one that had to stay at work throughout all of this and stay at home by himself, teachers have a harder time convincing their boss to disappear off to european parties for months. 

"We'll face time you every night!" Jack says looking back in the mirror with a false warmth to his voice.

"God please don't." 

Once Jack lugged his blue suitcase out of the boot he stared slightly judgingly at Felix's single duffle bag. "Sure you have everything?" 

Felix nodded, "Yeah phone, passport, bag, camera, underwear etc!"

"Clothes?" Dan asked.

"You were just planning on wearing mine weren't you?"  Jack asked with both of his hands on his hips. 

"No!" the brunette answered, "I just shoved some of my clothes in your suitcase!"

"I wondered why this was so heavy!" Jack flipped, "Why would you-"

"Okay!!" Dan pushed them both towards the door of the airport with their bags after taking the car keys off of Jack to drive back, "Have an amazing time! Get some nice footage, make some friends, don't get photographed doing drugs, and if you're going to fuck anyone use protection alright bye!!!!" 

The automatic doors of the airport closed behind Dan as he left Jack and Felix staring at him through the slightly dirty glass. 

"He's gonna make an amazing dad one day" Jack said as he finally turned, grabbed the handle of his suitcase and started walking towards security. 

Felix sniggered, "No he's not."

When the two of them got on the plane, they discovered that their seats were

When the two of them got on the plane, they discovered that their seats were...nowhere near each other. Jack discovered that he was sitting next to an old man who's snoring couldn't even be covered by a MIKA album playing at full volume in his headphones and Felix discovered the entire plot of The Cat in the Hat from the little girl he ended up sitting next to whose mother didn't seem to care that her child was talking to a stranger for two hours.