Sick

TW: Mentions of vomiting, they aren't majorly graphic but if you're sensitive to things like that be wary

The moment he stepped onto the plane the lack of sleep he got last night hit him like a ton of bricks. He stuck one airpod in, with 'If I'm Being Honest' by Dodie playing softly as he drifted off to sleep on Felix's shoulder.

"You okay?" Felix looked down at his unusually clingy friend.

"I told Bojan i loved him" Jack mumbled trying not to think too much about the implications of that to get some decent rest.

"What?!" the brunette almost yelled getting the attention of the people in the seats next to them and in front but when he looked down, he found his friend peacefully sleeping or at least pretending to. He sighed and went back to watching Black Mirror feeling his phone vibrate before they took off.

juremacek

Are you coming to Warsaw tomorrow??

You can hang out with us if you are

And Jack obvs

Felix smiled down at his phone, out of all of the members of Joker Out Jure was the one he'd spoken to the most after their meeting in Barcelona. He didn't think that he'd really meet anyone substantial throughout this experience, excepting to stick by Jack's side like a lost puppy but it turns out that it wasn't just Jack that that managed to charm a member of a Slovenian rock band.

Think Jack's hanging with Bojan tomorrow

But I'll come if you want me

Always 😊

Jack does know Bojan's sick as a dog right?

I think he's going over to play doctor

Kinky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jack knocked twice on the door and waited for long enough that he wondered whether Bojan had changed his mind and gone with the rest of Joker Out. The door opened and Jack was met with a rough looking Bojan. He had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, hair slick, shivering with a small stain of what looked like sick on the bottom of his white shirt and he looked mortified.

"Hey," Jack smiled softly feeling a bit awkward as Bojan just stared, blinking at him.

"What're you doing here?!" 

Bojan short circuited for a moment wondering whether he should hide under the blanket, shut the door in Jack's face, run to the bathroom and throw up, anything to stop Jack seeing him like this, like a mess. 

"You seemed really down yesterday and I didn't want you here all by yourself," and just like that, Bojan's heart melted, Jack travelled to a whole different country that he could be exploring but instead he chose to be here in a freezing, stark white hotel room with him.  

"You didn't cancel any plans for me did you?"

"It's fine I wasn't doing anything much and Felix has gone out with your lot anyway," Jack backs off a bit, "I can go if you'd rather be left alo-"

"No!" Bojan yelled faster than he intended sending himself into a coughing fit. He stepped aside and let Jack into the room.

"I bought you a few things to cheer you up," the blonde said placing the carrier bag on the bed.