The Message

Bojan wasn't as used to having such a big platform, he was still getting used to going on twitter to find so many loving people drawing him, praising him, covering their songs and stumbling across several thousand word works of literature with him being a little bit too friendly with his band mates on almost a weekly basis. 

He was also still getting used to always knowing what people thought about him, he could goggle his name and find out what people were saying about him at any given moment. Sometimes, people event sent him their opinions directly meaning he's hidden away from his Dm's for weeks. When he sees he's been mentioned or tagged in anything he prepares himself to need to lie on the floor doing breathing exercises for a few minutes.  

This time, he went on twitter and found what felt like a hundred separate clips of a live stream.

 Playing...

"in all honestly i've only just listened to all of the songs there are this morning so i haven't seen any of the music videos yet except for i think it's Slovenia with Carpe Diem"

"Why specifically that one?" A voice came from behind Jack. 

"Cause their lead singer followed me on instagram a while ago and i only just found out who he was when i looked at them earlier," Another man came into the back of the frame and asked,

"Isn't that the fit one you were on about earlier?"

"Huh? no don't think so," Jack leaned forward to scroll down on the comments likely trying to keep himself occupied. 

"Yeah! We're on about the lead singer of Slovenia aren't we? You said he was the fittest one in the competition when you messaged me about it earlier!" 

"Anyway!!"

Bojan laughed and scrolled through some of the obsessed comments of both of the men's fans. 

"So what's the deal with the British one?" Kris asked sitting on the sofa of their studio pulling Bojan out of the slight trance he'd been put in by the endless scroll of reuploaded clips of the livestream. 

"Hm? What'd you mean?" He asked as Kris turned his laptop towards Bojan showing that he too had seen the clips he'd been tagged in. "Oh."

"Have you two ever spoken to each other?" Bojan shook his head. "But do you like him? " Kris asked with a raised eyebrow 

"I've never met the guy!"

"He thinks you're cute though,"

"Who doesn't?" Bojan said smugly smiling at his bandmate to try and hide how flustered he felt. Looking back at his phone Bojan decided to brave his DM's for a minute only to open up Jack's account. He typed and retyped several variations of "Hi!" "Hey it's the guy you were talking about" "Hi it's Bojan! From Joker Out!" and "Hi you're cute" 

Eventually he settled on: "The fit one eh?"