Pre-Party!

TW: Mentions of drugging and mentions of sexual assault if you really squint at it. Marked with * at the beginning and end. 

Jack woke up early the next morning, buzzing with the excitement of last night and the upcoming festivities. 

Felix woke up late the next morning with a banging headache meaning Jack spent the morning attempting to find painkillers in a completely different language. 

"It's alright if you don't come later i don't want you there if you feel like shit," Jack says as he puts a hand against his friends forehead and determines that he has absolutely no idea how that trick works. 

"No i'll be fine," he mumbles keeping his eyes shut so the light didn't hurt him, "I just need to sleep it off today and then i'll be fine tonight, you'll have to go without me to your park thing though."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack stood in the park, the sun beating down on them as he was somewhat swarmed with people. He wasn't used to meeting his fans, he's done stage doors and things and even very rarely been recognised by people in public but there was something special about his first meet and greet. He spoke with all sorts of people who took pictures and told him stories and asked for advice and told him how much he meant to them which really hit him hard.

He left the meet and greet with flowers and letters and enough bracelets to fill both of his arms including a few that said I <3 Bojan which he swore he was only wearing ironically and even one that was supposedly for Felix and had a girl's number written on it in beads.

User 994

Liked by Jack_DLedgister, User 331 and 329 others 

User 994 I met Jack Ledgister in Barcelona 😭😭🤩 absolute dream, he's so nice

----- User 331 Luckyyyyy i'm going to the meet & greet in Amsterdam 🙏🙏

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checking on the patient was the first order of business when he got back to the hotel and he was happy to see that Felix had recovered significantly with him enjoying the hotel's all day breakfast options.

"Here," he said throwing the bracelet in his direction, "A girl told me to give this to you."

"Is this her phone number?"

"I assume so," Jack said sitting down at Felix's table and pulling some bacon off of his plate. "Do you think you're well enough to come tonight?"

"Yeah i'll be fine! I'm definitely not drinking though, it'll make my headache worse,"

The two of them went back to the room and filtered through Jack's suitcase to find their outfits for the night. Jack chose a thin black vest to combat how hot he knew it would be, standard jeans, some glittery converse and a flashy jacket to hopefully make the outfit feel more interesting.