CHAPTER 7

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

"Well played Mr. Mahendra Singh Rathore. Shivam ko toh hum vaha vapis ja kar dekhenge, pehle aap vajah batayenge itna bada jhoot bolne ki?" Vyomaksh said in a stern voice, moving towards the king of Jaisalmer, Mahendra Singh Rathore.

Even though the monarchy ended several years ago, the people of Rajasthan still respect and love Royal families and Royalties also treat them like their own people.

Whenever common people faced any problem or difficulty, Royalties have always helped them without any hesitation.

Mahendra Singh Rathore was old enough to pass his throne to the next generation but his elder son, father of Vyomaksh, Divyansh and Vihaan, Kunal Singh Rathore was a corrupt leader and a greedy man. Mahendra Singh didn't want the reputation of Royals to be ruined in the hands of a selfish man.

Whereas, his second son, Keshav Singh Rathore never wanted to be a king or a Royal. So, he had left the palace many years ago with his wife and children. He fell in love with an ordinary girl to whom his father refused to accept. Keshav being a Rathore and stubborn like his father, grabbed the hand of his wife and left the royal pleasures to live a life full of happiness and love yet ordinary.

Well...about his third son we'll talk later. Let it be a secret for now🤫

Due to this, he handled all the duties of a king by himself till now and now he wanted his grandsons to handle his position.

" Where are your manners, young lad? You are speaking to the king of Jaisalmer, mind your words." Mahendra Singh said glaring at Vyomaksh.

" You are wrong Mr. I'm talking to my Dadasa. So, Mr. King, please call my Dadasa. I wanna talk to him." Vyomaksh replied in his cold voice still glaring at his Dadasa.

" Okay! Okay! Stop glaring now. Humari aankhein dukh rhi hai." He said, blinking his eyes.

"Oh...toh aap khud btayenge ya mai apne tarike se bulwayun?" Vyomaksh said sitting in front of him.

" See, my old brain" Mahendra said shooking his head while continuing," Vyomaksh this is Mr. Rudransh Parihar, king of udaipur and Mr. Parihar, he is my eldest grandson, Vyomaksh Singh Rathore."

They both greeted each other and Vyomaksh understood his gesture of not to talk in front of that man.

Rundransh was just staring at him, more like observing his behaviour.

"Mr. Rathore, it's my first time meeting your eldest grandson. You never mentioned him." Rudransh said, again turning to Mahendra Singh.

" Yeah, he has his own business to handle. So, he never interfered in ours. That's why most of my business associates don't know about my eldest grandson. " Mahendra said while proudly looking at his grandson and reminding Rudransh about his status in front of them.

Rudransh understood the hidden meaning of his words but still he just smiled and nodded his head taking his leave from there still in his deep thoughts.

" Will you speak now?" Vyomaksh asked with a stern voice showing his anger at Dadasa's stunt.

Due to this act of Dadasa, he even refused his security to follow him which could have cost him not only his own life but also the life of people around him.

" Vyom, calm down. Next week is Divyansh's wedding. I called you to be there for your brother's wedding. It's just a marriage for business expansion but I think that the girl that I chose could bring my old Divu back." Dadasa said in a bit soft but still in his dominating voice.