CHAPTER 16

Guyz there is a special note for you all at the end of the chapter. Please don't forget to read it….

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

When that man beside her looked at her face, he shouted in shock,

What the hell!!!” 

He also removed his Sehra from his head, widening his eyes. Aarya also flinched at that sudden noise, and seeing his face, yelled,

YOU!!”

Why is it you?” That man cross questioned.

Because I want to! Idiot!!” Aarya said, rolling her eyes at his reaction.

“Who are you exactly? Why the hell are you here?” That man yelled in shock.

Aarya was getting irritated, listening to his questions and on the other side, her wound at the back was paining a lot. 

“I'm a girl and I'm here to kill you. Want me to do that right now?” Aarya said being irritated, rolling her eyes. 

Do your eyes have any problem? Why do you keep rolling your eyes? And answer me, Why are you here in place of Ashima Parihar?” Vyomaksh asked, clenching his jaws.

Firstly, why don't you explain what you are doing in place of Divyansh Rathore?” Aarya questioned, narrowing her eyes.

How do you know Divyansh? Is he the reason why you married, replacing Ashima?” He asked.

Firstly, I'm Aarya Parihar and second is that I met him when I visited his palace and I had a situation, so I'm here. Now, will you introduce yourself or are you just a paddler who accidentally entered the wedding venue, completed all the rituals and married me by mistake?” She asked again, in a mocking tone.

I'm Vyomaksh Singh Rathore. And about explaining my situation, firstly I would like to know yours.” He said directly looking in her eyes.

Then forget it! Let's keep our secrets to ourselves. And for now don't move.” She said, keeping her head on his shoulder. Her wound was aching a lot. She was feeling dizzy all of sudden. She knew that there was a lot of drama left for the next few days that she had to handle herself.

Aarya wasn't a clingy kind of person but when she saw Vyomaksh, the thoughts that were continuously flowing through her mind stopped at the instant.

The relief she was getting after such a hectic series of events in a day, was what she was finding till now.

Vyomaksh looked at her actions, widening his eyes. He never liked someone touching him, without his permission. He tried to pull his arm out of her hold but Aarya tightened her grip and said,

Don't move. I'll explain but for now, just let me take some rest. You can also take it as returning my favour for helping you when you were having a nightmare in the flight.” 

Vyomaksh froze for a moment and recalled how he was awake from the nightmare due to…no, thanks to the loud noise of Aarya's Shinchan. 

How did you know that I was having a nightmare at that time?” Vyomaksh asked Aarya looking at her face. He saw that Aarya's eyes were closed and also, she relaxed her grip on his hand.

Her face was all red. Being a doctor, he couldn't stop himself from checking her. He gently touched her forehead with the back of his hand.

His eyes widened when he felt that she was burning with fever.