CHAPTER 9

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Everyone was confused listening to that girl's words. They all were still looking in the direction of the source of voice. 

“ You are saying like you were playing with that rifle just now.” Abhinav murmured but was audible to others, earning a glare from that girl and her friends. Abhinav just rolled his eyes, adding fuel to her anger.

“ Stop it, Riya.” Aarya said, moving towards that girl. They all were none other than Riya, Vritika and Aijaz.

Aarya remembered how she shared her location with Vritika sensing something wrong and messaged her to be here if Vritika didn't get another message from Aarya after 15 minutes. And things went as Aarya assumed and her friends were here as soon as they got her message.

“ Missed you bitch.” Vritika said, pulling Aarya in a tight hug. 

“Hey, move aside. We also missed her.” Aijaz and Riya said, pulling Vritika away from her and hugging Aarya.

Aarya was smiling wholeheartedly  hugging all three of them. They all shared a group hug while spectators were amazed with the sight in front of them.

“ Where are Vihaan and Ansh?” Aarya asked them in a confused voice as they all were coming together.

“ Vihaan and Ansh had some work so they left for there directly.” Vritika replied with a serious voice. Aarya nodded her head in understanding.

Some of the Parihars were amazed at this sight while some were hurt for not being the one, seeing whom Aarya could smile wholeheartedly. They all were seeing old Aarya who used to express her emotions in front of them. Reyansh, not able to bear that man hugging his sister walked towards them, grabbing their attention with his heavy and dangerous voice.

“ Thanks for saving us. But may we know who you all are?” All of them came out of their hug, glaring at Reyansh for interrupting their group hug. They all stared at Aarya for the answer as they knew if Aarya wanted then will definitely introduce them.

“These are my friends and guys, these are the people I spent my childhood with.” Aarya responded, coming back to her cold version. 

“ Bacha won't you introduce us?” Meera asked Aarya in her soft voice while the pain was visible on her face. Her own daughter was not in favour of introducing them as their family but she was somewhere Happy that her Aaru still existed in that cold girl.

“ I don't think it matters whether I introduce you all to each other or not as you will never meet again.” Aarya answered in her no nonsense voice while Riya and Vritika understood that this girl doesn't want them to meet with the entire Parihar family and the lady who talked softly must be her mother.

“ Hii aunty, I'm Riya.”

“ Hii aunty, I'm Vritika.”

They both said together earning a glare from Aarya while Aijaz was just glaring at Reyansh, who never took off his red eyes from Aijaz.

“ Aunty, ignore her. She is always like this, ready in her fighting mode.” Riya said, moving towards Meera, earning a kick on her leg from Aarya. 

She stumbled and was about to fall when someone held her from her waist and pulled her towards him. Her shoulder rubbed off with Abhinav's chest, making her jump away from him with widened eyes.

Vritika was biting her lips to control herself from laughing at Riya's reaction. It was very rare for Riya to be embarrassed. She was the most carefree and talkative girl of their group, who was never embarrassed of whatever she did or talked.