CHAPTER 1

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

A black Rolls Royce stopped in front of a big building. A man from passanger seat came out of the car and opened the back door. Wearing three piece tuxedo, a man in his thirties keeping hands in pocket came out from Back door. The aura of coldness and dominance was dripping from his presence.

The man was no other than Vyomaksh Singh Rathore

Suddenly The building burstling with laughter and talk became silent as soon as he entered.

He was no less than Greek god in  handsomeness but not a single human present there, dared to see his emotionless face .

He directly entered his cabin and pressed a bell. A man around 24 yrs entered and passed him his coffee and said,

“Sir, today you have 3 surgeries scheduled and then you have a meeting with shareholders also..”

 he stopped in between and stared at his face trying to understand his emotions but failed.

“Continue” vyomaksh ordered coldly without sparing a single glance to his assistant Shivam.

“Sir..your grandfather got an asthma attack last night and is now admitted in hospital” he said while looking down.

“ Why are you telling me this now? You should have informed me as you got the news. We are going to India now. Cancel all the meetings” Vyomaksh shouted while glaring at Shivam with fire in eyes.

“Sir…..that pi…pilot is on leave as he is sick.” Shivam said shivering.

“ Then arrange any other pilot or book a business seat in flight. Do I have to tell you all this?” He said clenching his jaws.

“Sir….all flights are cancelled due to bad weather. There is only one flight flying to India and in that all the business seats were already booked. So I booked standard seat for you.”Shivam said wiping sweat beads on his foreheads.

It angered Vyomaksh more but he kept silent as he knew that his grandfather matters him the most. Back then when everyone used to him with hateful eyes, only his grandfather showered him with love and care. Now when everyone fear him , only his grandfather dared to tease him and make him laugh.

He is ready to go back to India after 8 yrs only for him. 

He held his blazer in one hand and went out of his cabin.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Parihar Villa 

There was a pin drop silence in parihar Villa. It was looking more like mourning Villa. Suddenly a cold voice broke out of this silence,

“What do you mean you can't reach her? She is not a toy you lost.”

“But Mom I told you na.. I broke all my contacts with her after that day and I care a damn whether she is alive or dead” a middle age man replied with rage filled in his eyes.

“I know but it's Mr. Rathore's wish that our all family must be present in Ashi's wedding and he is very important for our business. I can't deny. You must reach her by any means and call her back.” Head of family, Devansh Parihar ordered his son, Ayansh Parihar and moved towards his study.

Ayansh held his head with both hands and closed his eyes. His wife, Meera Parihar sat close to his and said,“ Please forget that and call her back. My daughter has left this house long enough. I think you should give her a chance now.” with tears in her eyes.

“ Whether you call her back or not, but she must not be an obstacle in my Ashi's wedding.” Ayansh's mother, Maya Parihar said and went behind his husband leaving Ayansh into a deep thinking.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Hii readers!!!!!

What do you think of first chapter?😃😃

Please don't forget to give some remarks.....😊😊