CHAPTER 24

Happy reading guyzz !!!!

~In the car~

“ Driver uncle, take the car to the hospital.” Aarya ordered..

“ I told you na I'm okay. Why are you not listening?” Vyomaksh said…

“ We are not going there for you. My head is aching, that's why I want to go there for a checkup.” Aarya replied looking outside.

“ You don't even know how to lie.” Vyomaksh grinned. 

“ I don't lie.” Aarya retorted.

Vyomaksh laughed.

Aarya whined.

“ Mr. Rathore, can you stop irritating me?” Aarya said.

“ Mrs. Rathore, it's your department, not mine. But still I'm enjoying it.” Vyomaksh answered again, laughing out loud.

“ Just wait and watch.” Aarya said, whining again.

“ That I always do.” Vyomaksh said directly looking in her eyes.

Aarya looked at him and was lost in his eyes. She was herself confused about what magic tricks he uses that she is always lost in his eyes.

He is the first man or we can say human who dared to look into Aarya’s eyes, dared to talk back and dared to touch her. As till today, if anyone even tried to talk Aarya, her blunt answers never let them have an easy going convo.

Aarya’s chain of thought broke when the car came to a halt. She instantly went out of the car. Vyomaksh chuckled seeing her behaviour. It was such a rare scene to see a smile on Vyomaksh's face and embarrassment on Aarya's face.

As they both entered the hospital, the security guard politely said good morning to Vyomaksh. 

Aarya got confused as to why the security guard was greeting them.

She shrugged off her thoughts and walked inside towards reception.

“ Excuse me." Aarya called the receptionist who was busy typing something on the computer.

“Yes?" Receptionist asked, looking towards Aarya. Suddenly she saw Vyomaksh behind Aarya. 

Everyone in the hospital knew him as Dr. Vahin, the best neurologist, as he had operated on a patient with a brain tumour in that hospital. 

Nurses and doctors admired him for his skills and also for his handsome face. Even though his face was always stoic but no female staff there, could deny the fact that they had never fallen for this man’s looks.

“Good morning Doctor." Receptionist stood up and greeted Vyomaksh politely with a smile. 

Aarya got confused as to her knowledge, Vyomaksh owned a multi billionaire company which was related to medicines. But there was no information about Vyomaksh being a doctor. 

“ Good morning." Vyomaksh said, avoiding Aarya’s eyes .

Aarya glared at him and he was looking unfazed. But deep inside, only he knew how much her glare affected him. 

“ Doctor, what can I help you with?" That receptionist again asked Vyomaksh who gestured her to continue her work.

That receptionist nodded and asked Aarya, 

“Yes?" 

Aarya diverted her eyes from vyomaksh and replied,

“ Actually, someone got wounded by a knife. It was bandaged on time but still, we are here for a checkup.”