CHAPTER 14

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

~After 4 days~

Parihar Mansion was bustling with sounds of laughter, yelling, jingling of anklets, sound of music etc. As today was the wedding day of Divyansh and Ashima. 

Aarya was sitting in her room and was staring at the screen of laptop with her red eyes. Passing each moment, Aarya's reaction was changing. She fisted her hands and stormed out of the room. 

Men were busy with arrangements whereas ladies were getting ready in their rooms. Aarya hurriedly walked out of the Mansion. Priya was coming out of her room when she saw Aarya going out but as usual she ignored her and went to Ashima's room.

Reaching out of the Mansion, Aarya saw a black car parked at the corner of the street. She sprinted towards that car and, adjusting herself, drove the car at full speed.

She was driving, more like flying the car on the highway. Suddenly she stopped the car in front of a godown. It was situated in the deserted area. 

She ran towards the door, taking out her gun from her back pocket. 

Entering the godown, she was slowly moving ahead holding the gun more tightly. Her face had no reaction other than anger. Suddenly many gunshots were fired towards her. Aarya instantly jumped towards the wooden boxes while flexibly dodging those bullets.

Aarya was wearing her usual black combat suit which made it easier for her to dodge them. 

( Aarya's outfit)

( Aarya's outfit)

“Aarya Parihar….you came sooner than expected. I thought it would take at least half an hour to reach here but again…you are Aarya na. You are here fifteen minutes early. Nevertheless, you are so fearless. Being a girl, you came here alone to save her. Well done. ” A loud voice echoed there. It continued,

“ But do you think you can leave alive? The more you hide, the more she'll be at risk. Come out or she'll die.” That man yelled, pointing the gun on a figure, whose face was hidden by a black cloth. 

While hiding, Aarya was analysing the situation and the people she had to face. She refilled her gun and left her phone there, moving towards them.

“ Waah! Aajkal toh kutte bhi humari tareef krne lage. Thodi aur late uthana chahiye tha isko. Kam se kam kuch kha toh leti mai. Ab ye bhi bata hi do ki ye kaand kis Khushi mein kiya hai? '' Aarya asked, in her low but dangerous voice, slowly taking her steps towards them.

( Wow! Nowadays, bastards like you also compliment me. You should have kidnapped her after some time. At Least I would have eaten something. Now just spit out, why did you kidnap her?)

“ Hold that b*tch! I want her alive!” That man ordered his men and in anger fired towards her.

 “ Aaj tak ladkiyo mein Lakshmi aur Saraswati dekhi hogi, Aaj Kali ke bhi darshan kar lo.” Aarya said in her dangerous voice while firing gunshots towards them and dodging their bullets.