CHAPTER 2

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Somewhere in thick forest, a figure dressed in black with her face covered was hiding behind bushes while keeping an eye on a shabby hut.

The figure had a rifle in one hand and with other she was holding a binoculars.

After sometime a man came out of that hut while talking with other men who were holding rifles.

Suddenly the hidden figure spoke through Bluetooth,

"Snake, Star, Black get to your positions. Shark, Rido attack."

Ordering her teammates, she fired at them and injured their hands in one go.

The men in hut got alert and came out hiding while firing gunshots toward the bushes. But that figure dodged them with no efforts.She defended herself very Swiftly. While Flexibly shifting to other side, she fired bullets towards them.

As soon as they were distracted, One by one bomb blasted in the areas near hut and the walls of shabby cottage fell down.
Those walls were looking shabby and weak from outside but internally they were made of such a hard metal that even a bomb will be useless in front of them.

The men picked up there guns again while shouting for help on bluetooth in Russian language.

Men in Indian Commando uniform pointed their rifles towards those men and embedded bullets in their legs and arms forcing them to fall on ground on their knees

Some men wearing black commando dress, who was waiting for command came out and kicked their mouth hard.

Two men fell on the dusty floor while other two threw their guns away and attacked the black covered figure with their fists trying to run with injured leg. But before they could touch him, others came out of hidding and pointed their guns toward them.

The five of them fell on their knees on ground and surrendered to Indian Commando force.

They were one of Russian Mafias who broke the rule of Mafia's by abducting Indian students, blasting bombs in schools killing innocent children for their own purpose.

Leading Russian Mafias ousted them from their Gang and indirectly announced them terrorists in outer world and ordered government to kill them because they were hidding out of their territory making it difficult for them to illegally kill them.

Russian Military wanted to sort this matter by itself but many Indian students were killed in that incident. So, both the teams coordinated to kill those bastards .

The black hidden figure came out while reporting through Bluetooth earplugs,

"Team 1 reporting, mission accomplished."

Something was said from other side and she said "ok" and switched it off.

"Let's move out of here" she said and whislted from mouth more like a signal.

A chopper came flying in the sky and dropped a rope and six figures in black commando uniform climbed in and men who were arrested were tied and settled at back.

Neither any of them spoke during the whole ride nor anyone removed their masks.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

After few hours

The chopper landed on a grassland and all of them came out.

"Snake, Star and black, take them to the our basement and no one shall know they are alive. We need some proof against Mafia gang and they will give us that. Shark and Rido you will come with me to inform the about their death to higher authorities." The figure still covered with black from tip to toe ordered in cold and commanding voice.

" Yes Chief." They all said in unison.
◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

After visiting higher authorities all six commandos were sitting more like lazily lying on sofa while yawning. It was there joint house that they all bought together from their own hard earned money.

Vihaan, codename snake, entered the living room with big tray in hand and kept it on table while settling beside Vritika, codename Star, and Ansh, codename Shark.

" I'm hell tired guys. Anyone pass me my coffee." Riya, codename black said while yawning.

"Han jaise hum tere naukar lage hai. Haye kamar tootne wali ho rakhi hai aur iss maharani ko apni khidmat krwani hai." Aijaz said while mimicking her.

("She is saying like we are her servants. Here we are hell tired and there she want us to serve her.")

Everyone shook their head at his antics and Riya glared at him.
If glaring could kill then Aijaz would have been burned to ashes till now but again he is sitting like nothing happened.

" Aarya why did you kept them alive while hiding them from authorities? You know na..that you can be ousted for hiding them" Riya asked Arya with concern.

They have been friends for a long time. Riya had always loved Arya like her elder sister and Arya always took care of her like her younger sister.

Everyone present in room stared at Arya and Arya finally said
"Guys you know na if I handed over those bastards to authorities then they would have been dead by now and those Mafia's are hell bent to erase all the proof against them and I wanna know some truth from them and they are my only hope."

"Hey, let's plan an outing for next two weeks. You know na we are given holidays for our accomplish...oh sorry not do accomplished mission. So, let's plan an outing guys. It's been a long time we went out." Vihaan Said lightening everyone's mood.

"Yeah! First time this gadha said something good." Vritika commented.
"Chuhiya!! Gadha kisko bola!!!" Vihaan said irritated.
(Hey, whom you called donkey?)
"Tujhe" she said and laughed out loud.

Suddenly a ringtone made everyone's eyes shift from Vritika to Arya's phone.

Everyone noticed the changing colours of Arya's face while she was starring at her phone more like glaring.
Arya's eyes widened with shock seeing the name shown on her mobile phone.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Hii guys!!!!!
What do you think of this chapter??

Who do you think called Arya?

What is the information she wanna know from those mafias??

Do you think Arya will pick up the phone or not??

Stay stunned for these answers.......

And please don't forget to give me reviews of this part.........