CHAPTER 13

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

As Ansh and Vihaan yelled in shock, hot noodles slipped out of Vritika's hand and fell on the ground, making everyone turn their heads toward that sudden noise.

“ Are you guys insane? Who shouts like this? Ohh.. my noodles.” Vritika yelled, faking the cry still staring at the fallen noodles. She continued,
“ Do you even know that it takes three minutes and thirty seconds of hardwork to cook a bowl of noodles. And you all destroyed my hard work within a second.” Vritika yelled, turning and looking at people with her enraged eyes, who had not even an ounce of guilt on their faces.

“ Because I have another mission for you both.” Aarya said looking at Vihaan and Ansh, ignoring Vritika's killing glares and keeping her bowl on the table.

“ What kind of Mission?” Vihaan asked in his serious voice.

“ Vihaan, I want you to train the Black Commando team in my absence and Ansh, I want you to assist Vihaan. We will need the team to win back the Queen of our game. So, train them for a week and choose any four best commandos from the team, who will play their role in our operation.” Aarya said .
Ansh and Vihaan nodded their heads. Vihaan understood Aarya's order but still he wasn't completely convinced that it's only about training her team.

“Vrit, Aijaz and Riya, come to my room. I need to discuss something with three of you.” Aarya ordered three of them and moved towards her room.

“Wow!! Mere hi naseeb mein aise zalim dost hai. Firstly they spoiled my noodles and now they are giving me orders to follow.” Vritika yelled when she saw no one paying heed to her dear noodles that were still lying on the floor.
Vihaan and Ansh moved towards the exit whereas Vritika sighing moved towards Aarya's room.
Riya and Aijaz also trailed behind her, trying their best to suppress their chuckle.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗
Aarya's room

As Aarya entered her room, she took out the picture that she had taken (no… that she had stolen) from Rathore Palace. There were two young women in their 20s, standing, carrying two children in their arms in the photograph. One was looking around 2-3 years old and the other was looking about 6-7 months old.

Just then, the door opened with a bang and three people entered the room with their hands behind their backs. They professionally saluted Aarya and stood there with their heads up.

Aarya quickly kept that picture in her table's drawer. Three of them were staring at Aarya like a diabetic patient is caught eating chocolates.

But right now they were on duty. So, they ignored her reaction and kept staring at them.

“ I called you three here as you are going on an undercover mission. The mission name is SURYA MISSION and it's to be done in Assam. Here are the details and Agent ID for the mission. You will go there with new identities. And pack your bags as tonight you are departing for there.” Aarya said, handing over some files to them.
“ Yes chief.” They all said in unison.
“Any question?” Aarya asked.
“ No chief.”
“No chief”
“ Yes Chief.”
Aarya looked at Riya whose tongue was itching to ask something. Aarya asked her to speak.
“ But Chief, what about your sister's wedding?”
Aarya looked at her as if asking, ‘what is it to do with you’.

Understanding her gaze, Riya grinned and said,
“ Actually, I don't want to leave you with those people. So, I was thinking why not we go after the wedding.” she completed, looking at Aarya with her puppy eyes. Aarya understood her intentions that Riya wanted to attend a Royal Wedding and it has nothing to do with her safety.

“Then why don't you leave this job and be my bodyguard or you can be a security guard at their wedding.” Aarya said, looking at Riya with no nonsense face.

Riya abruptly shaked her head in no and hurriedly moved out of Aarya's room. Vritika and Aijaz shook their heads at Riya’s antics and they also went to their rooms to pack their bags.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Only four days were left for the wedding of Ashima and Divyansh.
All the rituals were to be performed in their Palaces and the wedding was planned in Parihar Mansion.

All the duties were already divided among the family members by Devansh Parihar. Even the youngsters were asked to give a hand in these preparations as Mahendra Singh Rathore is a man of perfection. He is well known for his punctuality and discipline. Devansh Parihar was hell bent to please Mahendra, either by hook or by crook. 

After Aarya sent all five of them on their missions,she drove towards the Parihar Mansion. It was around 11 o'clock. She wasn't in the mood of any family drama. So she entered the Mansion through the back door.

When she reached near the stairs, she heard some footsteps noise coming near her slowly. She quickly turned back when she saw two figures with sticks, about to hit her.
Her body reacted before her mind could process the situation. She held those sticks and pulled both of them towards her and then gave a tight punch on their faces.

She quickly kicked them on the floor and was about to tie their hands with her belt when she heard someone yelling..
“ Stop, stop, stop dii. It's me.” Both the voices shouted in unison.
Aarya stopped her movement recognising their voices.
Suddenly a flashlight was flashed towards Aarya's eyes and instinctively she covered her eyes with the back of her hand.
“ Aarya what are you doing here, right now and why are you two lying on the floor?” Reyansh, who was holding the flashlight, asked them in astonishment.

“ We are playing chess. Wanna join? IDIOT!!” Yug whispered while holding his hand to stand up.

“Actually, Aarya dii entered the house through the back door and we thought that it was some thief. So, we followed her and were going to attack her when she punched and pushed us on the ground in her defence.” Prateek explained while waving his hand towards Aarya for the help. She sighed and extended her hand to help him.

“ Nevertheless dii, you are such an amazing fighter. Can you teach me some moves, please?” Prateek asked, standing up while looking at Aarya with his puppy eyes.

“ Tum dono ice cream lene gye the ya vahi pe khane?” Shreya yelled in her low pitch voice, but suddenly bit her lips when she saw Aarya and Reyansh.

“ Guys hurry up!! Movie is going to…..” Shivangi said coming towards her when suddenly Shreya covered her mouth with her hands and gestured her, to see in front.

“ Oh.. that's why you all were so sleepy.” Reyansh said, narrowing his eyes.

Shivangi hurriedly moved towards Aarya and holding her hand asked,
“ Did you have dinner? Come and join us, we are watching a movie. You weren't here, so we weren't able to inform you.”

“ And what about me?” Reyansh asked, looking at Shivangi, raising his eyebrows. Shivangi royally ignored him and again, looked at Aarya.

“ You may go. I'm tired so I'm not coming.” Aarya declined her offer and pulled her hand from Shivangi's grip while moving towards the stairs.

“ Di please come. It's been years since we last saw a movie together.” Shreya said moving towards Aarya. She was scared of her reaction but she really wanted to spend some time with Aarya.
Reyansh was also looking at her with hopeful eyes. Aarya stopped and looked in Shreya's eyes.

“ It's better to remember the good memories of the past than to make the bad memories in the present.” Aarya said removing her gaze from her and moved towards her room.

Shreya's eyes welled up with tears but Shivangi gestured her not to let them fall.

"She must be tired. You all remember na..that tomorrow is Ashima's engagement. So, sleep early as don't expect me to support you or save you from DadiSa when you won't be able to get up." Warning them, Reyansh also moved towards his room and nodding their head, other four walked towards the Shreya's Room  as Ashima was waiting for them.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Hii guyzz!!!!

What do you think of today's chapter?

Why do you think Aarya sent all five of them on the mission?

Do you think Vihaan's suspicion is correct?

Do you think that Ashima and Divyansh will make a good couple??