CHAPTER 8

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

“ Seriously Priya! And maa you…! How could you think of something like this? Shivangi isn't your enemy that you need to give hard time to.” Armaan said in an angry tone looking at his mother who was glaring at him and Aarya for exposing them. Shivangi was the wife of Yug Parihar, the only grandson of Rudransh Parihar. Armaan had always treated them like his own children.

Maya just walked towards her car with her husband. All the couples sat in their cars and the youngsters were very sleepy. So, they adjusted in two cars throwing no tantrums that they always do. 

Aarya sat with Prateek, Shreya whereas Abhinav adjusted with Reyansh and Ashima. 

Throughout the ride to the airport, no one spoke a word to each other. Only Aarya and Reyansh were awake in both the cars while the others were sleeping like a log.

Soon they all were sitting in the private jet of Parihars. Throughout the journey, Aarya was sitting at her seat closing her eyes while others were sleeping. Ayansh and Meera were wide awake and were looking at Aarya without blinking their eyes. The peace of mind they had after seeing their princess after so many years was what they had been searching for all these years. 

There was one more person who was looking at her with love but soon closed his eyes, in order to divert his mind from her.

Within two hours, they all reached Udaipur and from there they all took cars to their final destination, Parihar’s ancestral house.

“Aarya Di where did you get this watch?” Prateek, the youngest one, asked the question that his tongue had been itching to ask since yesterday.

“ My friend gifted this to me.” Aarya replied in her cold but a bit soft voice. Being their elder sister, she had always thought Ashima, Prateek and Shreya as her responsibility. Whatever situation they were in, her feelings for them never changed.

Prateek just nodded his head and Aarya again averted her eyes looking outside. They were in between the desert. Only sand was visible till the distance their eyes could see. Aarya had a gut feeling that something was going to happen. 

Soon after, they all heard a loud sound of gunshot. Their guards became alert and, holding their rifles, walked out of the car. 

Aarya also became alert but her face still had no emotions. Whereas Abhinav and Reyansh with Ayansh and Armaan took out their rifles and came out of the car, asking ladies to stay inside for their safety.

“ Don't worry, nothing will happen. Just hold it, for your safety.” Aarya said turning towards Prateek and Shreya and handing them a knife and going out of the car. 

Shreya and Prateek were just looking at her with their wide opened eyes. It was the first time Aarya talked to them by herself and that too, such a long sentence after her return. They were amazed and confused as why Aarya would keep a knife with her.

“ Go inside, we don't need your help.” Abhinav said to Aarya, looking in the direction of gunshots and holding his gun more tightly.

Aarya just moved towards her car but instead of sitting inside, she stood outside leaning her back on the car. Reyansh saw that and shook his head knowing his sister's stubbornness.

“ Come out. Yoddha samne se waar karte hai peeth pe nahi.” Ayansh yelled holding his sabre and passing one to Armaan.

“ Ayansh Singh Parihar, you are still

 same after so many years. Fearlessly standing in front of the enemy and instigating them with your words.” A man covering his face with a cloth came out with men dressed in black from head to toe.

“Who are you?” Armaan asked, clenching his jaws. 

“Kill them” That man instructed the black dressed men. They were holding long and sharp swords. Reyansh and Abhinav also aimed and fired gunshots. Armaan along with Ayansh ran towards them holding his sword more tightly. 

Their guards also held their weapons and marched towards those black men. People in the car were praying to God to keep their family safe. 

Some men walked towards Ashima's car. One of them extended his hand to open the door when a sudden crack sound came from his hand. 

“Don't. You. Dare. Lay. Your. Dirty. Hands. On. Them” Aarya said in a low but murderous voice making that man shiver. She had broken his hand in one go.

He held his broken hand with another one and gestured his men to take her down. Some went towards her thinking that being a woman, she can't do anything.

Aarya with her red eyes filled with rage moved towards them and one by one killed all of them within some seconds. She removed the belt from her waist and wrapped it slowly around her hands and threw it towards Reyansh’s direction. 

He was astonished by her sudden action but her belt passed with a distance of 4 cm from his face, hitting the man standing behind Reyansh,  ready to kill him with his sword.  Her belt was wrapped around his neck and she pulled it towards her, making him fall on ground. 

Reyansh looked at her face, which was right now red in anger. He again turned towards those black men, killing them with his gunshots. He was unable to describe his emotions  seeing her bhadrakali roop( one of the forms of goddess Kali) for the first time in his life.

Ashima and others sitting in the car also saw everything. They were surprised that Aarya could fight so well. They never in their dreams thought that their soft and warm princess could become a cold and hard devil.

Even though black men were more in number than Parihars, still they were facing more damage than Parihars.

Suddenly, bullets were shot from a certain direction, killing almost all the men in black in a blink of an eye. Parihars were astonished by the sudden sound of gunshots. All the bullets were shot in the heads of black men, killing them on the spot. 

Their chief, sensing that they won't be able to hold on for a long time, gestured his men to leave this place in one go.

Parihars saw some people coming towards them in a jeep. Till then all the Parihars also came out of the car.

They all saw the people in the jeep moving towards them holding their rifles. Reyansh and Abhinav still held their guns tightly as they never trusted someone easily. 

Whereas, Aarya was cleaning her knife with a cloth, sparing no glance to the people coming towards them. She tucked her knife in her waist and again moved towards the car and stood there, leaning her back on the window of the car.

“Why were you playing with them? You could have just killed them in one go. You should have called us some time ago. This way we would have  killed more.” A girl yelled while pouting from a distance, running towards them. 

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Hii guyzz!!!!

What do you think of today's chapter?

Who attacked them?

Who saved Parihars from those black men?

Why do you think Reyansh is hiding his love for Aarya?

What do you think are the answers of these questions?