CHAPTER-12

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

After meeting Parihars, Vyomaksh indulged himself with palace security matters. He was checking CCTV footage of the palace. He found nothing suspicious but that  thief was nowhere in the footage. He wasn't able to understand where that thief disappeared within a few seconds right after their encounter as no one entered or exited the palace except Parihars.

Suddenly, his eyes fell on the women on the stairs, talking to each other and moving downstairs. He  identified Shivangi in footage as he already met Parihars but he wasn't able to see the face of the lady next to Shivangi as that girl's back was facing the camera. 

He glared at guards for the answer when a guard came forward and replied while stuttering,

“ Sir, those girls were the guests that came to the palace. One of them was lost so… another came upstairs while finding her.” 

Vyomaksh again looked at the footage but shook his head, thinking that their attire is completely different from what that thief wore. Also, he wasn't able to judge whether it was a man or woman by his strength.

When Vyomaksh informed Mahendra Singh that a thief entered his study, Mahendra sprinted towards his study and checked the important documents. Then he opened a drawer of his desk in which a diary was kept. He kept his hand on his chest, calming himself down.

“ Divyansh jaldi pata kare kon tha vo aur yahan kya kr rha tha.” Mahendra ordered Divyansh who was standing in front of him. His eyes were on the ground as he was feeling guilty. Security of the palace was his responsibility and he failed to fulfil it. 

Divyansh nodded his head and moved out of the room holding his phone and dialing a number.

Vyomaksh was also watching all this. He trailed Divyansh, who was busy on a call.

“ Divyansh, I think we should find him together. It'll be easier and faster.” Vyomaksh said to Divyansh with no expression on his face.

“You don't have to worry Mr. Vyomaksh. I can handle it by myself. I don't need advice from someone who himself ran away from his responsibilities.” Divyansh replied, sparing not a glance to Vyomaksh and moving towards his room.

Divyansh's words pierced through Vyomaksh's heart once again. The more he was trying to resolve their issues, the more he was getting hurt by Divyansh's behaviour.

“ Beta, why are you blocking the corridor? Move aside now as he already slapped your face with his words and still you are shamelessly standing here.” It was Kunal Singh Rathore, who was spitting venom through each word on Vyomaksh.

“ Oh…Mr. Rathore, each and every day he slaps your face with his words for your incompetence but still you are shamelessly living here and working under him.” Vyomaksh taunted him in his cold tone with a smirk on his face and moved towards his room.

“Since you are back, then enjoy the show.” Kunal said clenching his jaws and moving out of the house in anger. How can he forget that he can instigate anyone but not Vyomaksh, the one who was himself raised by Mahendra Singh Rathore.

On the other hand, Vyomaksh opened the door of his room and directly entered the bathroom. He turned on the shower and stood under it with his eyes closed and still wearing the clothes. The cold water was wetting him from head to toe but he was lost in his own thoughts. It was his only therapy whenever he felt troubled or lost somewhere.

Divyansh's rude behaviour and Kunal's heart piercing words were playing like a movie in front of his closed eyes. 

“ No…Vyomaksh, you must end the root cause of all this.” He said to himself, opening his eyes and moving out of the bathroom, with water dripping from his clothes.