Chapter - 21

Target for next chapter

VOTE ~ 15+

COMMENT~ 10+

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Vyomaksh's pov

I was checking my mails when I saw her coming out of the kitchen and servants following her. They all were somewhat scared as if someone threatened them to bring the food outside.

Threatened.

Yeah, her first day in the kitchen and according to her personality she could have threatened them.

I mean my new - new wife.

My eyes were still on my phone but my mind was stuck on her actions.

She was coming towards me but Divyansh was just out of his mind.

He put his foot in her way… I mean he tried to make her fall but she is an Atom bomb, who never spares anyone.

She quickly balanced herself and I could see that she taught him a lesson in just a second. And my innocent-faced brother wasn't even able to shout for help. 

Again, I could see her mischievous glint in her eyes. She changed her direction and went towards DadaSa and served him breakfast.

Something is fishy.
She is fishy.

Then she served Mr. Rathore, my so-called father, without saying anything who totally ignored her. 

But why is she so quiet?

Oh, so it was all to teach Divyansh a lesson. But didn't she already teach him a lesson by stepping on his foot?

What is she whispering that he is looking so angry? 

Ahh.. With her mysterious character, I think someday, I'll be crazy.

I knew that Divyansh will definitely leave without having breakfast due to his aggression. But she is the girl who always had the last word in our arguments. So, how can I expect her to leave him like that🤷

But her forcing him to eat breakfast using force was out of the box. Does she work as a gangster or something? 

She made Divyansh have breakfast. He was eating as if he had never had food before. His face was still stern but his speed of eating was new. 

Mr. Rathore was clenching his jaws seeing my chatterbox's behaviour but no fear when DadaSa is here. 

He immediately stopped Mr. Rathore from reacting and again concentrated on enjoying the food.

I saw her, who forced each and every Rathore man to have food together after so many years. She served herself and started eating.

But why didn't she serve me when she served everyone?

What about me, Mrs. Rathore?” I whispered near her ear.

She ignored me. She damn ignored me. How could she?

By Mahadev's grace, you have both hands,MR. RATHORE. Use them for serving yourself instead of tapping on your mobile.” She said while eating her food.

Ohh..Mahadev, do all your devotees have such a sharp tongue. And what problem does she have with my phone? Always taunting me about my phone.

I served myself and took the first morsel of food.

‘ Did we change our chef?’ This was the first thought in my mind. 

The food was amazing. It was totally different from what our chefs make. Everyday, the food tastes like the food served in the hospitals.