CHAPTER 19

Guys, before starting the chapter, I would like to apologise. 

I'm really really sorry as I was supposed to post this chapter yesterday. 

But I just got my result some days ago, so my schedule got a bit upset due to some issues.

Chalo whatever….

I hope you like this chapter.

Ohh next chapter's target,

Vote- 15+

Comment- 10+

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

 Arrey Devar sa! Apni aaj bani bhabhi ka welcome nahi karenge? Chalo BhaiSa se toh mana naraz hai aap but humse kyun? Humne kya kiya? Inhe yahin pe khada karke saari raat jamkar dant laga lijiye lekin Hume toh andar aane dijiye na.” Aarya said in her cold and tired voice while yawning.

( Ohh..Devar Sa( brother-in-law) ! Won't you welcome me? I understand that you are angry with your brother but why are you angry with me? What did I do? You can make him stand here and give him a good scolding all night but let me enter please!!)

Vyomaksh looked at her with his widened eyes. Even though his face looked the same as always, expressionless, but only he knew how shocked he was, when he listened to Aarya's words.

Mai hi pagal tha jo zeher ko dawai samajh baitha. Ab samajh aaya ki zeher, zeher hi rehta hai.’

Vyomaksh said in his mind, folding his hands at the back and reforming himself.

Divyansh was too stunned to speak. Instinctively he moved aside, giving a way to Aarya and Vyomaksh.

Everyone's eyes widened with shock seeing Divyansh's reaction, whereas Mahendra Singh smiled. Now the reason behind his smile was only known to him.

Why are you stepping behind? You should stop them and punish Vyomaksh for his deeds.” Kunal Singh whispered in Divyansh's ear, putting his hand on his shoulder.

Feeling someone's touch, Divyansh came out of his thoughts and again shouted,

I care a damn about you being tired. Firstly, clarify what's going on here?” Divyansh yelled at Aarya.

Aarya gave Divyansh an irritating look. She was about to give him a befitting reply when Mahendra Singh interrupted in an authoritative voice,

Divyansh behave yourself. Vo aapki BhabhiSa hai. Agar aap acche se bol nahi sakte then just shut up. Aur Vyomaksh hume nahi pata aapne ye kyun kiya. But Shaadi hui hai aur aaj se Aarya aapki patni aur humare ghar ki Lakshmi hai. Agar kisi ne inse badtameezi ki toh humse bura koi nahi hoga.”

(Divyansh, behave yourself. She is a Bhabhisa. If you can't speak with respect then just shut up. And vyomaksh I don't know why you did this but marriage has happened and from today onwards She is your wife and our house's goddess. And if anyone dared to misbehave with her, then he will face my wrath.)

It was not a request, it was an order…a strict order. Everyone standing there, except Aarya, knew the power of the king's order. It was something that cannot be messed up with. 

Divyansh gulped his anger, glaring at Vyomaksh and moved towards the stairs.

Vyomaksh was hurt seeing Divyansh's reaction but he didn't let anyone know about it.

 Mahendra Singh walked towards the newly weds and said,

Ab kya aap dono ko koi nayota den ya Panditji se koi muharat nikalwayen? Jaldi andar aayiye kyunki abhi aur bhi rasamein Puri karni hain.”