CHAPTER 23

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Aarya was somewhat expecting everyone to have dinner together. She was about to exit the room when Vyomaksh held her wrist. 

“ What?” Aarya asked, raising her eyebrow.

“ Dinner will be here. You don't have to go downstairs.” Vyomaksh answered leaving her wrist.

“ Why? Don't you like to have dinner with your family?” Aarya asked.

Vyomaksh mumbled ‘family’ under his breath. It's been a long time since anyone called them his family. 

“ Everyone likes to have food in their rooms. Even this morning, everyone sat on one table just because of the ritual.” Vyomaksh answered, removing his watch from the wrist and keeping it in the drawer.

Aarya didn't like this. She wanted to oppose it but then realised that it's neither her business nor her right to interfere in this. She nodded and quietly sat on the sofa.

◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆

~ After 2-3 days~

~ in the morning ~

Vyomaksh and Aarya were standing in front of Parihar Mansion. 

Yes, today they were here to complete the pagphera ritual( a ritual in which the girl returns to her parents house and stays there for a day) and also to inform everyone about the truth.

They were about to enter when Vyomaksh pulled Aarya towards himself. She was astonished for a moment but suddenly she heard a loud sound of something falling. 

She followed Vyomaksh's angry glare and saw Ashima, with red puffy eyes and messy hair standing in the balcony. She had thrown a flower pot on Aarya but Vyomaksh saved her on time.

“ Do you really wanna stay here for a day?” Vyomaksh asked Aarya in a whisper, still looking at Ashima with his bloodshot eyes.

“ Mr. Rathore, you need not worry about me. I pay back what I get. And about staying a day here, I spent my 18 years in this house.” Aarya said, coming out of his hold and moving forward. 

Vyomaksh was still standing there glaring at Ashima. Aarya shook her head. She came back and holding his hand slowly pulled him towards the entrance.

The Parihar family was sitting in the living room. They all knew that Aarya was coming today but not everyone was happy. Still they were sitting there to welcome them. 

As Aarya entered the house, everyone stilled at their place. She was wearing a wine shaded t-shirt with black jeans. She was back to her casual wear and also successful in getting on the elders ' nerves. 

Meera was very happy to see her daughter but she was confused or rather scared as to why Divyansh wasn't with her and why she was holding Vyomaksh’s hand.

Yeah!! Parihars know nothing about Aarya-Vyom wedding. Kunal Singh wanted to meet and blame them for this on the wedding night but his father stopped him. He explained to him that betrayal isn't one sided here. Mahendra Singh wanted Parihars to know about all this from Aarya-Vyom. That's the main reason why they both were in Parihar Mansion.

Meera moved forward and hugged Aarya only to get no response from Aarya.

“ Bacha, you are here. How are you doing? Where is kuwarsa? He didn't come?” Meera asked, looking outside.

Aarya was about to answer when they heard a yell. Everyone saw Ashima running towards Aarya with a knife in her hand.

Aarya was too stunned to react. She never in her wild dreams thought of Ashima hurting her. Before she could react,  Vyomaksh immediately pulled Aarya behind him and held that knife with his bare left hand. The blood was dripping from his hand but he was glaring at Ashima.