CHAPTER 15

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

“ Then what about your parents?” Devansh asked with a smirk.

“ I'm not that little girl from the past who knows nothing about your tricks. I'm Aarya Parihar of the present. Try me and I won't even hesitate to kill your dear ones.” Aarya said in her dangerous voice, sparing not a single glance to Devansh.

“ Aur jo mar gaye hai vo?” He said with a smirk and continued,“Chalo tum nahi toh Shreya sahi, I don't mind sending her to that house.”

Aarya quickly moved back and kept a knife on his throat. Her eyes were red like blood and veins of her eyes were clearly visible. 

“ Don't you dare to lay a finger on her.” Aarya whispered in a voice, full of anger.

“ I know how eager you are to dig into the past. I could help you if you marry in place of Ashima. But if you refuse then I have no choice but to use Shreya. ” Devansh said with a winning smirk on his face.

“ Do you think you can touch her when I'm here? And about that past, I'm capable of finding the truth by myself. ” Aarya said, tightening her grip on the knife.

“ If you were capable then you would have already known everything. But you are still standing here, that means you weren't able to find anything. Then why don't you accept my offer? I just need two months. After two months you can divorce him but during that time period you must stay there like a good wife and daughter in law.” Devansh suggested, slowly holding her hand to remove that knife.

“ Are you insane? Who force his own children to jump in a fire pit?” Aarya asked him, with disgust.

“ We both will get what we want through this deal. So, what do you think?” Devansh asked with an evil smirk.

“ Thik hai, lekin agar aap apni baat se peeche haate toh mahadev ki kasam, aapka vajood hi iss duniya se mit jayega.” Aarya said, removing her knife from his neck and walking out of the room.

( Fine, but if you back out of your words then I swear, even your corpse will disappear from this world.)

Devansh took a long breath and moved towards Ashima's room. 

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

“ Shivangi, Shreya go and make Aarya ready for the wedding. She is going to marry, in place of Ashima.” Devansh ordered them, entering the room.

Everyone was startled at his sudden announcement. Reyansh fisted his hand and was about to move towards him when Ayansh yelled,

“ BabaSa, you can't do this. She won't agree.” 

“ But she herself approved this and I think it's enough that she agreed.” Devansh said with a winning smirk on his face. Meera, who was busy with Ashima's concern, stumbled back. But Ayansh and Reyansh both supported her, holding her shoulder.

“ Humari dono betiyaan hi kyun Ayansh?” Meera asked Ayansh, with tears continuously flowing through her eyes. 

Ayansh was thinking that Today, being a father of two daughters, he isn't able to do justice for any of them. If he sides with Ashi's and family's reputation then he needs to sacrifice Aarya and if he sides with Aarya, then he has to sacrifice Ashi's reputation.

Seeing Meera's condition, he was considering himself as the biggest loser in the World. His mind was shouting that even if he was successful as Ayansh Parihar, the business tycoon then also, he was a loser as a father of Aarya and Ashima.