CHAPTER 3

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Aarya's pov

“What happened Aarya? Who is calling you?” Vritika asked me, seeing my shocked reaction.

“It's Mr. Parihar calling.” I said with the most shocked reaction that I ever gave to anyone.

Even though I'm utterly shocked but conflict between my mind and heart is sinking me into the situation that took three to four years. My mind is gonna burst because of the questions…Why is he calling? Why after so many years? When I finally moved on from the past then why does he want me to recall it? He told me to break all my connections with my….sorry his family, then why is he giving me hopes of resolving them??

“ Aarya pick it up.” My mind came back to the situation when Aijaz called me.

I nodded without glancing at them because I know if I saw their concern filled eyes for me then I won't be able to pick up his call.

I picked it up and put it on speaker.

“Where were you from few days that you didn't even picked my phone or you were purposely ignoring that.” He said in his cold voice.

“Why did you call me?” I asked directly, jumping to his motive of calling, with no intention of answering his questions.

“Come back home within this week.” He said making me chuckle on his demand.

“Which home and whose home? I don't have any and who are you to give me orders.” I said in more harsh and rude voice than before.

“Don’t make me yell at you. You think I wanna call you back. If it's not for Ashima's wedding then I won’t even think about you.” He yelled out of his lungs.

Anger was visible on Aijaz, Vrit and Riya's face. They all were still silent because of me. Otherwise, they would have killed him just by their yelling. Vihaan and Ansh were also clenching their jaws while listening to our talk. I know how much they care for me and I also consider them my family. That's why I didn't want them to listen to our talk. I am accustomed to these tantrums but I don't want to spoil their mood.

I didn't want them to worsen the situation that is already critical. Therefore, I extended my hand to switch off the speaker but Aijaz snatched it from me, signing not to switch off the speaker. I sighed and said “Well congrats to her. It's not related to me therefore I have no intention of being there.”  taking a deep breathe trying to control my emotions. Even a little love left for him in my heart faded somewhere. I asked myself if he ever actually cared about me? Still today, he called me  just for her. But why…why don't I deserve even a little part of that love? He called me just for her happiness but what about mine? 

I was about to refuse more firmly than before but suddenly I heard a voice,“Bacha…how are you doing?” It is the most beautiful voice in my world, my mama's voice. She never stopped caring for me. Her unconditional love and longing to meet me welled up my eyes. I blinked my eyes, stopping more like warning them not to fall right now.

“Bacha I know that you are angry but please come back na. I miss you bacha.. I really wanna meet you. Conflict is between you and your dad but why am I pissed in this. Come back aru for your mumma please!!” Mama said while sobbing.  Aru, it's been a long time since I heard this name from someone's mouth.

“Ok tell me when you want me there.” I said as I was not able to see my angel of life crying. She and her oath is the reason why I'm still alive. She is my only weakness and Mr. Parihar, my so-called father, knows this. I know he used mama to call me there because it's known to him that I can decline everyone's order but she is the only one who can persuade me to change my destination.

“Till tomorrow” Mr. Parihar said in one go. I knew he was waiting for a chance to give his orders.

“Okay” I said and declined the call giving him no chance to speak.

“ Guys this time I think you all will have to enjoy the trip by yourself. I know you must be happy na.” I said, sighing, trying to lighten the mood of people who were looking like angry birds right now.

“ We are also coming with you Aarya” Vihaan said looking at me with determination.

“No you’re not.” I said in one go. I know going with me will just spoil their mood and holidays. I don't want to pull them in well filled with poisonous hunters who are waiting for me to take their bait.

“We.Are.Arya” Aijaz said in dangerous voice. It was the first time he talked to me like this.

“ Okay, you can. But not now. Let me go and meet them. I'll call you when it's time.” I said sighing. I know, my friends are more stubborn than me. ( After all, they are my friends) I said mentally to myself.

“But…” 

“No buts!” I said to Riya who is ready to oppose me.

“ Okay but if we get no message from you within a week, then we will be there by ourselves.” Ansh said, warning me.

I just nodded my head because I know I'll be back here before a week.

People who I can't tolerate for an hour, they think I'm gonna tolerate them for a week. No Way….!!!! I'm going there just for my mumma and no one else.

I got up and booked my flight to India. There was only one flight going due to bad weather and that will be tomorrow morning.

I booked my flight and went to pack my bag and take some rest.

After some talk all of them also departed to their rooms.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

 In Parihar Villa

Ayansh Parihar was sitting in his room after his talk with Aarya on phone. He was starring at the wall filled with his, Meera’s, Aarya and two more children's photo. 

Meera came and stood beside him while observing him from the corner of her eyes.

“ Bura bhi bolna hai aur pachtana bhi hai” Meera sighed mentally.

(He firstly talk bad and then regret)

“Why are you standing here like a statue?” Meera asked him.

“Aap toh janti hai na ki hum apne bachon ko kitna pyaar krte hai par hum darte hai…hum darte hai kyunki pyaar ki bhi keemat hoti hai aur hum nhi chahte vo keemat humare bache chukaein.” Ayansh said with tears in his eyes still looking at the family photo.

( You know very well how much I love my children. But I'm scared…I'm scared because love comes with a price and I don't want my children to pay that price.)

“Hume pata hai ki ek din humari bachi iss baat ko zroor samjhegi. Aaj hum bhi khud ko nhi rok paye usko pyaar krne se par kya usko yaha bulana theek hoga?” She asked with concern for her daughter in her eyes.

( I know that our daughter will understand us one day. Today I wasn't able to stop myself from loving her but do you think it's okay to call her back?)

“I don't know Meera that what is written in her Fate but I think now it's time to come face to face in the battlefield. I think it's God given indication to clear the air that has been poisoned for many years. Our daughter is the Shakti, that warrior who has the power to create and destroy the world. I believe she will withstand all the storms that will be obstacle in her path of success.” Ayansh said with a proud smile on his face, holding Meera in his arms.

Meera also smiled seeing Ayansh's smile after a long time.