CHAPTER 20

For next chapter, 

Target for

 Votes~ 20+

Comments~15+

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Ohh..then congrats, aaj se aadat dal lijiye sharing ki. Because, from today onwards not only the room but everything in this room will be ours instead of yours.” Aarya said, giving him a tightly lipped smile and getting ready to sleep.

Then be ready to share EVERYTHING, MRS. RATHORE.” Vyomaksh said smirking and weighing the word ‘Mrs. Rathore'. He moved towards his wardrobe to change whereas Aarya being Aarya just rolled her eyes on his words. 

As soon as she lay on the bed, she fell into a deep slumber due to the medication effect. When Vyomaksh returned, he saw Aarya laying on the bed with her back towards him. 

He moved towards her and was about to talk….no yell at her about her sleeping on his bed, but stopped.

He saw the girl who never had any expressions on her face (other than smirk), the girl who always won in the arguments, sleeping like a child. That kind of child who had innocence in capital letters, written all over her face.

Looking at Aarya, questions were again flowing through his mind. He slowly sat near her, still looking at her. He looked at the papers in his hands. 

Why did you marry? What if it was Divyansh? Did you agree only because it was Divyansh? Do you want to continue this marriage?

 I wanted to talk to you about this.  But maybe Mahadev also wants us to think before taking any decision.’

Vyomaksh said to himself, keeping those papers in his side's bed drawer and moving towards his study room. Even though he wanted to sleep on his soft and cosy bed but he chose his principles over his comfort. 

When he reached, he was greeted by a big lock on his study. He got enraged thinking who dared to play with fire now. A sleepy man is far more dangerous than a hungry wolf. And if that sleepy and hell tired man is the devil Rathore then God knows who will save the key holder.

He immediately called the servant and asked, clenching his jaws, “Who dared to lock my study, without asking me?” 

That servant felt a shiver running through his spine. He said stuttering,

Huk…Hukum…it was…Maharaj.... who ordered…to lock the door…He has the key.” 

Vyomaksh fisted his hand and asked,

Where is DadaSa?”

He is..in his room…he ordered everyone not to…..disturb him.” Servant hesitantly answered and walked away from there with fast steps as if his life just got saved from a hungry …no, it's a sleepy lion.

Vyomaksh again looked at the door and finally, moved towards his room.

Reaching the room, he picked up his pillow from the bed and glaring at Aarya murmured,

Just wait and watch Mrs. Rathore.” Adjusting himself on the sofa, he was soon surrounded by darkness around him.

~ Next Morning~

Vyomaksh's sleep was stirred up due to the noise of bangles and anklets coming from a certain direction. As he opened his eyes, he saw his chatterbox, his teekhi chhurri ( sharp knife) entering the room, with the fresh sweat beads crowned on her forehead.