CHAPTER 4

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Aarya's pov

I was standing in front of my house holding a  suitcase with my right hand and phone in my left. It was past 2 in the morning. I know everyone must be sleeping because it was such a tiring day. Neither I wanted to disturb them nor I wanted to face them before leaving. Facing them before leaving will just make me weak and I might change my mind about not entering the snake's nest.

I'm not a coward but facing them might turn me weak. I sat in my booked cab and initiated my journey to my motherland.

 Reaching the airport I entered showing my Id to the security police. Russian security is no joke, especially at airports. I was messaging Riya and Ansh about my leaving early as they are the news spoilers of our group. They can't keep a secret hidden without telling anyone .

Suddenly I collided with someone and my suitcase fell on the ground making me stumble. I saw a man with a perfect jawline and deep eyes, wearing a tuxedo holding my wrist saving me from falling on the ground. I was somewhat lost in his eyes that were filled with emptiness along with a little worry. 

I was startled when he hurriedly left my wrist and said,“ Sorry!! My mistake.” And moved ahead. Thanks to my body's quick response, I quickly balanced myself, rescuing myself from falling, when he left my hand without any warning.

I was about to shout at him but controlled myself when he said sorry and moved ahead. 

I stopped while holding the handle of the suitcase when I noticed that it's not my suitcase. “What the hell!!” making everyone's widened eyes on me. 

I totally ignored those glares and sprinted towards that man, yelling at him to stop but he moved ahead. Couldn't understand if he was ignoring me intentionally or unintentionally. I sighed and reported this to the staff nearby. They informed me that the flight to India is one and only scheduled for today due to bad weather.

Being a commando and chief of black commandos I'm taught about psychological readings of one's actions. I sighed and moved towards the plane knowing that man might be in that plane and nevertheless, even if he isn't there, I can still get back my suitcase as Vihaan had placed GPS navigation to my suitcase last night for my safety without informing me. And being their chief cum Friend, how can't I know about their hidden moves. 

With no tension about my belongings, I moved ahead towards my flight.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Vyomaksh’s pov

I informed Shivam to pack my belongings as the one and only flight was at 3 am in the morning. When I got tired of working and checked the time, I was startled as it was already 2 am. I hurriedly came out of office building and drove towards the airport. After parking my car in the parking lot I entered the airport with my suitcase. 

I was going alone as Shivam had to handle the meetings in my absence.

I was checking my mail while walking towards the plane when I collided with a girl. My hand hurriedly held her wrist, saving her from falling on the ground. It was the first time that my body reacted this way to save a girl.

I looked at her face and felt something, god knows what, when I saw her black, sparkling eyes. She was looking at me and I felt that she is also one of those girls lurking around men seeing their handsome faces or maybe acting to gain others' attention.

I left her wrist and again looked at my watch, i fastly moving ahead ignoring her after mumbling a sorry to her. As I watched her getting back on her feet with a quick response, I thought that maybe I was wrong but when she called me again, my haunted memories were moving in front of my eyes. Her sweet voice was making my breath unstable . I moved towards the plane holding my suitcase hurriedly again, coming out of my memories