3. His personal secretary

Ridhima's pov

I was shell shocked when I got to know he is the damn boss. Soo much drama in one day. I have to tell my bffs about everything.

I was busy in my thoughts when I saw my ex best friend crying while coming out of the cabin.

"Sorry Ridhima, forgive me if you can" she said with tears and walked away.

Ohh so that's what he meant when he said only I am left. Well she got her karma. I am not feeling bad for her either.

"Ms. Ridhima singh sir has called you inside his cabin" I took a deep breath and uttered om namah shivay before entering inside.

I entered his cabin and believe me his aura is completely different inside.

Outside it felt as if he was a very friendly guy and now he Seems so professional. So HE is my boss.

"Sit here Ms. Ridhima" he said in a deep voice.

My knees are weak. He is sooo hot. How will I focus on work if he is my boss.

I ignored my thoughts and sat in front of him. He started asking me questions.

I replied confidently which impressed him I guess. Because he looked satisfied with my answer.

"You are selected Ms. Ridhima singh" he said at the end of interview.

I looked at him in shock and then smile happily. "Thank you soo much sir I promise I will work hard"

"Don't thank me Ridhima you are the one who gave the interview confidently and impressed me." he said it as a fact.

I smiled at him and nodded. He returned me the smile.

"All the details and my schedule will be sent to you and you will start your job from tomorrow. You should be here by 8:30 as I am very serious about punctuality." he kind of warned me.

"Yes sir I will be on time and will not disappoint you at all." I said immediately.

"Congratulations once again." he raised his hand forward for a handshake.

I did a handshake with him. I felt a current run through me when he gripped my hand.

"Sir thank you for comforting and encouraging me." I said genuinely.

"I told you the answer to this before too right." he said and I blushed.

"I think you remember very well"he teased me. I nodded shyly.

"Can I go sir?" I asked.

"Yess ofcourse you can." He replied and I almost ran out of the office. I could hear him chuckle.

I smiled and quickly went out of the company. I went to the temple and thanked lord shiv by offering him sweets.

I took more sweets and went home excitedly. They will be soo happy to hear about it.

I went and rang the bell. Nandini opened the door. It was Sunday so everyone was at home only.

"What happened did you get selected or not?" She asked after I entered the house.

I showed her the sweets and she hugged me instantly. I hugged her back.

"I knew you would do it. I am soo proud of you Ridhu." she said.

"Thank you, where is gauri didi?" I asked breaking the hug.

"I am here Ridhima." I went and hugged her tightly. Memories from morning started flashing before my eyes.

The way she insulted me and my parents. I started to tear up. Gauri di is my safe place, So I got emotional.

"Everything is okay. You are with me now." she said softly while caressing my hair.

"Did anyone say anything? just tell me their name and I will break all their bones." Nandini said coldly.

I pulled out of the hug and settled them down on sofa and told them everything that had happened.

"The boss seems to be really nice. You deserve this job." Gauri di patted my head.

"I swear to god I will kill that idiot, chapri kahiki. She uses her parents money and is insulting the one who does hard work." Nandu sweared.

"It's okay nandu she got what she deserved. Now let's not talk about that." I said.

"Well you are right chalo party karte hai!!!" Nandini yelled excitedly.

(Let's party)

"Before that did you say thank you to shiv ji ?" Didi asked.

"Meine shiv ji ko methai chada di hai already." I replied

(I have offered shiv ji some sweets)

"Okay good girl. Now you guys can talk about partying." gauri di said while smiling.

"Yeahhhhh" we both shouted while di smiled. She is soo calm all the time.

By party we don't mean clubbing. We stay at home eat tasty food made by gauri di and dance to Bollywood and bts songs.

Karan's pov

I went back home during night time. I go back home early as I have dinner with my family.

I tell them what had happened throughout the day. Which is what I think everyone should do. Spend time with parents.

While eating I told my parents everything that had happened today.

"You did the right thing by giving Ridhima the job. I am proud of you beta." my mother said making me smile.

"I hope you did not give her the job out of pity Karan." my father said.

"Ofcourse not papa. I gave her the job because I saw potential in her, Not out of pity. She seems kind too. And moreover I feel a connec-" I stopped mid way.

My mother raised an eyebrow. "You feel a what beta?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yess beta tell us what." My father too joined.

I smiled and looked down while eating.

"Aww soo cute Mera bacha." my mother said.

"Look at your child yaa. Already flirting and all huh. He is better than me at this." I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Papa yaar!!" I said.

"Just kidding." he said and I shook my head.